Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another whiny Noogleberry Review

Well said Mummabear, and welcome to the forum here Big Grin

On the note of surgery, fat injection and stem cell injection surgery are two different things. Fat injection is just that, they take fat from one part of the body and inject it into the breasts, the developer of Brava suggests using it first before going into fat injection augmentation because it allow the breasts to have a bigger "pocket" for the fat to be injected to, thus allows the fat to not be absorbed into the body at the rate it normally is. What I mean by this is, when fat is injected without prior pumping, the space is tight, thus the fat is usually absorbed back into the body.

Okay now, stem cell transfer, is where they take the fat, then put it through a machine that gets the stem cells out of the fat cells, they then are injected into the breasts and they have a much better rate of staying as well as reproducing on their own.

I've done some research on fat transfer and stem cell transfer, mainly because it's the only form of breast surgery I would actually not mind trying. I'm fully against implants for myself personally, but the stem cell thing seems like it's very good. But I'm going to completely exhaust NBE before I go that route. NBE has already worked wonders for me, I just want more of a round shape now and a little bit bigger, yes booby greed has got me Big Grin

But yes it is very pricey, there is the pain factor, and for me I've never had any type of surgery so it scares the hell out of me, that's why it would be last resort.

Thanks Anastasia, I'm the Mumma bear from the NB forum as you prob figured - and I have a few old posts here as unregistered 'Mumma Bear'.

Stem cell surgery is the only surgery option I would consider too - right there with you on that one. If I win the lotto. Which is unlikely as I don't buy tickets. I love the idea of the thighs donating to the breasts! WIN/WIN!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon