Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

To Lilmama40

To Lilmama40
July 13 2007 at 4:49 AM Newbie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondered what your successful herb program was (saw your post that you kept what you got on it). Thanks!!!

Author Reply
Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: To Lilmama40 July 14 2007, 4:43 PM

Hi newbie! I can't remember off the top of my head the doses but if you check out my program page you'll find it, it's titled "it's hard to know what to try". But the herbs I was on were saw palmetto, which I eventually changed to stinging nettle root because I gained a few pounds due to the saw palmetto and the stinging nettle root does the same thing without the weight gain. Then also fennugreek, fennel, red clover, and wild yam. Eventually when I got my program tuned into what I think was necessary and weeded out what wasn't, I was just taking fennugreek, red clover, and stinging nettle root and rubbing in a wild yam cream. At one point I think I dropped the nettle because I don't necessarily need what it does, so when my herb program was at it's simplest it was just the fennugreek, red clover, and wild yam cream. I got tired of taking large quantities of pills. But it all DID work and I kept my growth when I took an herb break. I totally believe in the herbs. Best of luck to you, let me know if I can help out with any other info. :-)

Violinky
(no login) Curious abou stinking nettle July 14 2007, 6:23 PM

I would like to know what nettle causes that you dont use it? Can u explain it for me?

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Nettle Root July 14 2007, 8:13 PM

Nettle Root is an androgen blocker, just like Saw Palmetto.

All this info is in the herb section on the main page.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: To Lilmama40 July 15 2007, 7:53 PM

Yes, as Fennel said it's an androgen blocker. So I think depending on a person's individual chemistry some need this and some don't. For me, I didn't really notice a difference when I didn't use it, I experimented with it off and on. When I got to the point where taking large quantities of pills was getting on my nerves I dropped it and was still fine. It probably wouldn't hurt, so it's really just your call. Or do some research to find out if you have an androgen issue and then decide.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon