Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Preliminary program... opinions?

I'm not sure if this thread should be moved over to personal programs yet or not, since I wanted to verify with everyone if the following regimen looked good before I ordered it all (the stuff is sitting in the shopping cart on the website now haha), and all will be pill form:

Fenugreek, 620mg x 3 / day
Soy Isoflavones 750 mg x 2 / day
Wild Yam Root 405 x 3 / day

Accompanied by chi massage at least twice daily plus whenever else I can, and "attempted" self - hypnosis... although the latter really is just focused positive thinking about my breasts growing, I have no clue if I'm doing it right but I feel very relaxed afterwards and it helps keeping me from getting "anxious" feelings about seeing growth and focuses it into relaxation... which is help in itself regardless.

I was originally directed to BO, and not that I didn't appreciate the help.. I love hearing people's opinions.. but I really just couldn't bring myself to try it.. I'm way more comfortable experimenting with herbs as a first trial attempt for now.

SO, I think I'd like to try this unless it's pointed out there is something I overlooked, .. perhaps something like wild yam ROOT doesn't do anything and I need a different part of the plant? or if I have too high a dosage of something.. idk Tongue

Thanks and happy growing!

Mehhh went ahead and ordered a 3 month supply Tongue

Wish me luck!

Hi Bouncin' Beauties,

It looks OK. I don't think you will break out on this. If you do, take saw palmetto or spearmint tea. If you have low energy, decrease the soy isoflavones.

Good luckSmile

Thanks Isabelle,

I will keep your recommendations in mind Smile I didn't realize soy isoflavones could cause decreased energy... so we shall see Smile

And honestly I'm only hoping for a cup size increase, so I don't think my ambitions are too far stretched with this regimen (I hope anyways, lol).

Oh sorry one more question if anyone happens to know..

My supplements are coming in the mail fairly soon, and I was wondering if there is a better time to start the herbal supplements in regards to days during menstrual cycle? I noticed some programs ppl use are recommended starting at a certain time relative to their cycle...

Just wondering Tongue

Hi Bouncin' Beauties,

I don't expect anything will go wrong if you time it differently, but soy is for the first half of your cycle, if day 1 is the first day of your period, because soy is a phyto-estrogen. Fenugreek is more for the second half, because it increases progesterone. Wild yam does both. The best days to start wild yam are from day 18 to day 24.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon