Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm confused about NB

Ok..I can't quite understand how NB works.

I get that it pulls the breast or something like that and they get swelling..but then...the swelling disappears...

so how does it make breast big?

I'm confused about that, and I'd appreciate if someone explained to me how NB pretend to make breast bigger.

What NB does is , expands / sucks your breast into these domes and you are suppose to leave it in for a certain a mount of time per a day. People tend to get swelling after their section is done. This whole thing is suppose to expand you breast tissues as I read some where before, and of course it might not work for everyone.

This is a similar product that is like BRAVA, but is about 1/15 times cheaper than the actual brava system.
Brava, you have to use it on at least 10 hours per day for at least 2 months to see results and NB you can use it from 12-2 hours a day depending on your body and results vary.

It's tension induced tisse growth which works like tension induced bone growth. If you put tension on a certain area of tissue or bone the body will automaticly begin filling in the area to lessen the tension.
I think the swelling is a secondary side effect caused by fluid that consolidates in the tissue from the suction rather like when a child sucks his bottom lip it will become swollen.
Women that don't get the swelling as well as others still see growth it just takes longer for them. The reason the woman that swell good grow faster is because the swelling also provides it's own tension on the tissue so it continues the process even after the cups are removed.

Mel

I second that explanation 100%. It's nice to see it explained so clearly for once. I was so tired of hearing people say things like "It sucks estrogen into your boobies." I also really wanna emphasize her opinion that swelling is just a side effect of NB. Far too many people make it their goal IMHO.

If instead you focus on being extremely consistent with your pumping, and pump for at least 2 hours a day, I think It should work for you (and me, I hope Tongue ). Because of the way tension induced growth works, I've always thought that doing your session all at once, instead of breaking it up throughout the day is probably best, but if push comes to shove, 1 hour sessions, twice a day are probably enough.

BTW, Brava sucks (no pun intended), just look at the horrible reviews, but don't let that put you off pumping. I think the problem is that hours and hours of gentle suction is nowhere near as effective as a few hours of much stronger suction. After all, a human is about 100 times smarter than a bunny, but that doesn't mean a 100 bunnies are as smart as a human. Was that a weird metaphor? Tongue Guess I'm not as good as It'sjustf4un at being succinct Wink

You should check out Morninghello's NB program. I believe she grew 5" from a 34B to at least a 34DD or E. Towards the end she says that she's a 34D, but that's hard to believe with her measurements.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...026.0.html

Thanks you, I now get how it works.

I'll might try adding a NB to my program with time...it's good to know how it works. And I think it sound logical that results happen if that is the process.

Thank you all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon