Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone had permanent results with PM ?

Hey Guys Smile

I read tons of your successful stories growing with PM. I dont really get the difference between PM and other herbs like wonder up. I kind of confused myself because I usually open both windows for PM and Herbs so when i'm reading i'm not sure where its from usually.And to be honestly I still dont know the difference. I know IdreamofD and MydearmisGcup had great success rate with Ainterol. I found some, thats pretty cheap on Ebay of the same brand and i'm not sure if its trust worthy or should i get it from the actual site. Has anyone experience butt enlargement with it ? I'm pretty wide already so I really hope It wont happen to me.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breast-and-Butt-Enlargement-Pills-5-month-supply/190334261972?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=009&category=72803&cmd=ViewItem#ht_2698wt_1270

A little about myself,

I been NBE road for more than a year ,first tired breast success and noogleberry for about 3 months and went on to BB for about 8 months or so. The max i would say I gain is about .5 inch or 1 inch depending on the measuring tape i use. I know NBE takes time, but I think i'm willing to try PM for 5 months if it doesnt work then go back to UB( since i brought it anyways) . Would that be bad ? I'm scare of growing with PM then later on i stop and the growth disappears, that would be my biggest fear. I dont want be taking pills for years and years inorder to maintain it. Let me know how you feel, and if you had permanent growth after stopping, and have you guys gain any weight from it.

So if i end up trying PM, i have to avoid caffeine, and alcohol?
I will add NB back to the routine YAY...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING ,and PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE.

Hi,
I can fill in a couple of answers for you.

That e-bay link to Ainterol is fine, thats what I've been using for 12 months it works for me ( see avatar!).

I think you may be swapping and changing products too frequently. Whether you go the herbal, or PM, or BO route, you need to be thinking in terms of at least 6 - 9months on any one of them to see anything serious happening. They aren't cumulative because they all work in different ways, so 3 months BO followed by 3 months PM is the same as just 3 months of either i.e not enough time to see any real results.

For genetic males a permanent maintenance dose is necessary,as far as we know, but I have a suspicion that for genetic females it may be different, in that the natural estrogen production may be enough to maintain what the NBE develops - but that is only my guess.

No need to abstain from either coffee or alcohol on PM, assuming you are talking sensible amounts. I dont drink alcohol anyway, but I do drink up to 6 or 8 cups of coffee a day and it hasnt affected me.

Hope this helps.

Hey Pansy-Mae,

Thank you so much for replying Smile i'll indeed buy it from ebay Big Grin

Sorry for being unclear, i been on BB for 8 months and Breast Success and noogleberry together for 3 months. And because i'm almost done my 9 month supply of BB , and i havnt got much growth, I thought i would try another alternative like PM. Get my growth started first with 5 months supply , after i get some growth that i really desire, i would stop and continue with the growth with UB afterwards. Is that bad ?

I'm a bit desperate atm because in 6 months i want to try out for modeling. I dont have the body for it, so i'm trying to hit the gym and etc to get in shape before it hits 6 months.

also i was confused with the cycle part, i was reading and some of you guys choice to stop for 15 days or just during their period times.

Is that necessary for everyone?

If you are still ovulating you do have to cycle to avoid messing up your cycle. There are a couple of cycle options. The one where you only take it the first half of your cycle. The other is one I'm not real familar with. Day 7-14 then stop to ovulate then start back up after ovulation though I can't remember how many days for the second half, so you'll have to look that part up.

Mel

Many girls have messed up their cycles taking PM on the first day of menstruation for 15 days. Estrogen is lowest during menstruation, so you should take PM AFTER your period starting on day 7-13, then stop for a few days and days 19-24. I have not messed up my cycle using this method, am very happy.

GorgeousBlonde,

what dosage of PM are you taking on days 19-24?

I am trying to experiment and cycle the way you are, because my cycle sucked last time around.

Are you also cycling with other herbs?

ccupgoal, what type of modeling are you trying to get into? Depending on the type, I wouldn't stress so much about getting your body "perfect". For most fashion modeling, they actually prefer models with smaller breasts, extremely skinny, and tall. I mean for high end fashion modeling and runway. I did some fashion modeling before pregnancy, and I was too short for runway, but they used me for magazine shoots. I was skinny enough at the time, and trust me most the models were skinny, and small breasted, I think the biggest busted gal was a 32C.

So yea anyway, if you want to get into modeling, depending on the type. They often use ladies of all shapes and sizes, especially for things like commercials.

For days 19-24 I take 700mg. For days 7-13 I start with 500mg and take an increased dosage everyday until I reach 1000mg. This has worked well for me.

(10-10-2011, 05:44 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  GorgeousBlonde,

what dosage of PM are you taking on days 19-24?

I am trying to experiment and cycle the way you are, because my cycle sucked last time around.

Are you also cycling with other herbs?

Thank you, GorgeousBlonde! I am trying to do things the way that you are.

I am on Ainterol, so each pill is 500 mg. I guess for days 19-24 I'll just take 500! The rest of the days when I am not taking PM, I will take fenugreek, wild yam, SP, and fennel, with an emphasis on the fennel.

Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon