Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry results - are they permanent?

I hear a lot about the swelling that comes with noogling. But ladies, do you get permanent results? If you stopped noogling for a while, do your breasts stay big? I am interested in adding noogling to my breast enhancement regimen, or as I like to call it - boobalism - my religion nowadays.

Yes noogling does give permanent results, it´s pretty awesome! Smile
The thing is, you have to be committed to it, set some time aside every day to pump, and it can take many months before you reach your goal. But in my experience it´s the method that works best and is cheapest at the same time.
As for the swelling, it´s nice while it lasts but not everyone grows with swelling, there are many who notice their boobs grow anyway without it.
Some say it´s best to take breaks while noogling, like pump for a few months and then take some weeks off because after a break you seem to respond much better and there is a growth spurt. Personally I haven´t noticed a decrease in what I´ve gained when I stop noogling for a while. But you can visit the noogleberry forum, there are many success stories and you can look at pics and ask any question you may have.
good luck!

Yes, they can be over time. The swelling is the temporary "fix", it's what shows you what you can become. I never went by my swelling, only by what size I was when my swelling went down. I never had swelling last more than 12 hours btw. But yes after months of use, you can expect permanent results. I've taken almost a year break from NB and didn't lose my size that I gained.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon