Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Tingles????

Hi all. I'm still new to NBE and learning a lot (reading a lot for the most part, the learning part is actually coming along SLOWLY! Lol). Right now, I'm trying a super simple, basic routine. I tend to go over board with things so I'm pacing myself. So for three weeks or so, I just tried FG. First one pill a day 610 mg (then eventually 2), some massaging, and PC cream for like a week (but I used it at the wrong time so I stopped). I also gained 6 LBS. So a few days ago, I noticed my boobs looked fuller and more even!! And then I got my period Dodgy

Is it safe to say the fullness was caused by the arrival of my period??? I have NOT felt ANY Tingles whatsoever. Nothing at all!!!! Huh

Is tingling proof of breast growth?? If I don't feel any tingling, am I not really growing? Just possibly swelling? Should I start ramping up on my dosage?? Why don't I feel any tingles?!?!?! Sad
------------------------------------
Here's my current game plan since I just started my period:
FG all cycle long (upping to 3/ day)
SP all cycle long (2/ day)
*PM Cream (day 1-12) (not sure if I should even take this but I'll give it a shot)
Progesterone Cream (day 15-28)

My Stats:
Age- 26
No Children
Weight- 96 LBS (goal- at least 100 LBS by next month)
Height- 5ft
Small 34A

I never get any tingles. I didn't even get tingles when I was going through puberty. Some women just never get any proof of growth besides numbers on the measuring tape lol.

Hey Nyx. Thanks for replying Big Grin. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for tingles or any other kind of sensations and have gotten nothing! Good to know that tingles aren't a requirement! Ha!

A relative pointed out that my boobs look bigger!!! Lol. They're really not much bigger, but I'll take it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon