Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintaining Boobs while loosing weight?

Question 

Howdy Ladies; I have been lurking on this site for awhile just learning MANY new things. I still have some questions though.

Does anyone know the best way to go about maintaining your breast size while loosing weight. While gaining some would be nice the main goal is to not loose any while loosing 20 pounds.
I'm presently rocking a 36 B; looking forward to hearing your advice. All of you seem so well informed.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Mangoes,

I lost 10 lbs while keeping my size:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35801#pid35801
But after that post I gained 6 lbs back, with 2 cm (3/4") in bust size.

Thank you for the quick reply. I can't wait to get started.
Sadly I have been putting my diet and exercise on hold just to keep my boobsBlush
Tongue 

Yes! I've been using PM from ainterol & i have kept my boobies so far. even gained some. I lost 15LBS!
i'm also new & have been lurking!Big Grin
I'm a 34B hoping to be a 34C once i lose the weight & tone up then focus on gaining boobies after keeping them.

I have been on a weight roller coaster because i always loose my boobs & butt during weight lost & it's discouraging.
Hope i helped!Tongue

i went from 107bls with next to nothing boobs to 100bls with small boobs, so yes, it's possible.

my method is to eat healthy fats (including whenever possible, grass fed animal fat), while doing weight/high intensity training. cut down on carbs and try to eliminate sugar as much as you can.

for NBE, i'm doing PM, noogling, and herbs.

All of this is really cool to know. Especially since I am finding that many of the herbs I started taking already to regulate my hormones can also be used for NBE.

I had a saliva test and found out .... actually confirmed that I am low in estrogen and progesterone and high in testosterone.

I started taking a lot of herbs to push the testosterone down and raise the other two. After 2 months of the supplements and superfoods my energy level shot up and I decided to do something about my weight.

Taking most things in food form. my list of superfoods and supplements are as follows.

fennel
fenugreek
saw palmetto
wild yam
sasparilla
maca
chia
irishmoss
msm
camu camu
gaba
omega 3's
coconut oil
spirulina
raw cacao
lots of protien, fibre and a huge variety of sea vegetables.

Just started pm two weeks ago and considering doing aguage in the future if it's not to much.
Tongue 

As I am going through this site I am noticing a whole lot of abbreviations.
BO
EOP
FG
SP
PM
and so on
Not sure if you all already have a one; but a glossary might be a good idea on this site for some of us newbies.Tongue

There is one:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

NiceCool

Thank you for that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon