Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and Kangzhu

Which cups work better?
Kangzhu or Noogleberry

Also do they cause any bad effects to your breast and is there an oil that you recommend with it?

(Other recommendation will help)Smile[/font]

Hi,

I am still new to the whole NBE thing, so definitely not an expert, but here is what I experienced:

Kangzhu - I first started with them for a couple of weeks
Pro - it is quite cheap
Pro - It has nice rubber around the edges, so doesn't hurt your chest
Con- I really struggled to keep the pressure which meant that I had to pump every now and then. So I couldn't do anything else
Con - After my second use, one of the airlock bits fell off, so I always had to do a bit a maintenance before I start.

Noogleberry - I switched to NB after a couple of weeks on Kangzhu
Pro - More professional system - definitely better quality
Pro - Suction lasts. I pump and then I can go and do other things and it keeps the suction.
Pro - Bigger sizes (XL and XXL)
Pro - great customer service
Con - Much more expensive
Con - it doesn't have rubber rings, so it took me a while to get used to the cups.

Bad effects = As far as I know, you will have issues with ANY system if you overpump. I suggest you read some of the threads on the forum about NB and Kangzhu as it will give you a better idea of overpumping etc.

All in all, I think both systems can work. If you have the money, I would suggest NB, but it is just because I am lazy and like the convenience of pumping and then going on with my life.

Hope this helps Smile

(05-07-2016, 09:08 PM)Liezel Wrote:  Hi,

I am still new to the whole NBE thing, so definitely not an expert, but here is what I experienced:

Pro - it is quite cheap
Con- I really struggled to keep the pressure which meant that I had to pump every now and then. So I couldn't do anything else
Con - After my second use, one of the airlock bits fell off, so I always had to do a bit a maintenance before I start.

Pro - Suction lasts. I pump and then I can go and do other things and it keeps the suction.
Con - it doesn't have rubber rings, so it took me a while to get used to the cups.

Bad effects = As far as I know, you will have issues with ANY system if you overpump. I suggest you read some of the threads on the forum about NB and Kangzhu as it will give you a better idea of overpumping etc.

All in all, I think both systems can work. If you have the money, I would suggest NB, but it is just because I am lazy and like the convenience of pumping and then going on with my life.

Hope this helps Smile

Thank youBig Grin

I'll second that thank you, Liezel. This is the sort of clear hands on experience info that makes a forum like this worthwhile. If you don't mind, I'm going to quote your post over at the great Dome Size Database thread, which is sort of gathering place for suction system info.

Welcome to the forum, BTW and by all means hang around all you want!

(06-07-2016, 06:35 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'll second that thank you, Liezel. This is the sort of clear hands on experience info that makes a forum like this worthwhile. If you don't mind, I'm going to quote your post over at the great Dome Size Database thread, which is sort of gathering place for suction system info.

Welcome to the forum, BTW and by all means hang around all you want!

Thanks Wannabee, I am really thankful for this forum because it has helped me a lot. People are really nice here and always willing to help! Really great forum and I am definitely going to hang around here!

(05-07-2016, 09:08 PM)Liezel Wrote:  Hi,

Pro - it is quite cheap

Hope this helps Smile

I am new to this breast pump business, been emailing Lucy at NB, there is apparently silicone cup rings that you can purchase to make it more comfortable.

I had been pondering if I should get the ring as I want to save cost, and had wanted to ask in the forum, but now you mentioned that it can get uncomfortable then I think I should.....

(05-07-2016, 10:38 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  Which cups work better?
Kangzhu or Noogleberry

Also do they cause any bad effects to your breast and is there an oil that you recommend with it?

Hi PankCake!

Here's my take on it: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26249

I use coconut oil because for me it's got the right amount of viscosity, and it soaks in very quickly after I'm done. Also, it's budget friendly, and has many other uses as well.

I don't think the vacuum therapy/pumping inherently will damage your breasts, however you do need to be mindful of the pressure you use and the frequency and duration of your sessions. Once you get started, your body will start to tell you what you need to do, and how far you can go. Big Grin

Xo, Soli

(05-07-2016, 10:38 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  Which cups work better?
Kangzhu or Noogleberry

Hello,

I have the large Kangzhu and the Noogleberry large contoured airlock system and they both work fine. Smile If you're on a tight budget, I recommend the Kangzhu as it's a reasonable price and it's good for beginners. My only issue I had with it is that the rings around the cups would sometimes roll into the cups if you use too much oil and over pump. This tiny issue can easily be solved if you add too much oil and go easy on the pumping, lol.

Also, I grew out of Kangzhu rather quickly... The noogleberry comes in more sizes and they seem to be more sturdier than the Kangzhu. My only con about the noogleberry is that it's a bit pricey if you don't have the money, plus you have have to pay for the padded rings whereas the kangzhu already comes with it.

The only side effect I had with BOTH systems were the annoying red marks on my breasts... If you over pump, they appear and they can be a pain to get rid of. When going outside, you can't where tank tops or anything or people will notice those marks and be like O___O lol

I highly recommend using either flaxseed oil or coconut oil for massaging the breast and pumping. Smile

Actually, Anything that fit you well and holds pressure will work. I've found that some fish bowls fit me better than your typical breast pumping dome.

I have the Kangzhu (medium domes) and it's just fine. Much better price that the noogle and I can't complain about anything! I'm new to pumping too and this forum has really helped me too. Love it! I use coconut oil and also sometimes apricot kernel oil because I have a big bottle of it that I bough a year ago, and I prefer that oil but I'm sure any would work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon