Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

Think I actually have a tiny bit of cleavage happening in a sports bra. Miracles maybe di happen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-10-2014, 04:53 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Think I actually have a tiny bit of cleavage happening in a sports bra. Miracles maybe di happen

That's more than a little Smile !

WOO HOO

Think I only noogled three times last month, in the first week of my cycle. Just headed into AF. Motivated now. Next month I'm gonna have a bit more of a regular go at it

(03-10-2014, 04:53 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Think I actually have a tiny bit of cleavage happening in a sports bra. Miracles maybe di happen
----------------------------------------------------------------------
YES, and beautiful. Smile POM

Exclamation 

Naw, thanks pom Smile

Looking great! Smile
Shocked 

Thanks Peggy. I still love that bra on your profile pic. It's SO pretty Big Grin

Haha, thanks. Unfortunately its not very comfortable.

Do you also massage?

Hi Libertybel,
Are your nipples naturally on these pics or did you do something like breastfeeding to get them like they are?
Because my nipples look a bit similar, pointy and swollen i call it, but my nipples went like that after using the Noogleberry system..
Is that the case with you too?
Are you still noogling btw?

greet Hannah

I breastfed 3 kids, for a total of six years. Mine have always been puffy. They just used to be perkier lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon