Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Xeny, yes, my cream is light brown too so, don't wear a white bra after using it.

I'm still happy with the cream. I have C cup boobs of a 20 year old (and I'm 37) and my skin is very soft there. I'm thinking about using the cream on my face regularly too. I've tried it three times and I had the feeling that my skin was softer and well mosturized the next morning. I'd like to have fuller cheeks too.

Babakins, no, I don't think you have to cycle the cream as it doesn't affect your 'inner' hormones Smile Yes, I hope for the success, too!

Portia, C cup is a dream, you're so lucky Smile Are you going to continue to use the cream when you have reached your goal? What happens if one stops using it Blush ... true, I've also was thinking about using the cream for face skin either, but on the bottle is stated to not get the cream into the eyes.

One more question, after rubbing the cream into the skin, do you feel kind of a tingling, too... say after 5-10 minutes?

Ooooh plump facial skin too. Sounds too good to be true. I have to say I am one of those women who gets sucked into all sorts but I am willing to give it a shot. I take lots of MSN powder daily for my skin health and joints and some users say they get boobie growth after a few months. I haven't noticed this myself after 2 years but my joints no longer hurt and my skin is better, and no period cramps AT ALL!

Portia when you used the cream alone did you get libido loss or was that just from the pills? I'd hate to lose my sex drive though.

On a side track the one treatement I tried for improving the facial elasticity that actually worked is pelleve. After a month my skin was tighter and elastic, I did two of these 3 is best but it's pricey.

Xeny I am so excited to get my cream and get those tingles. Do you have to massage it for a while or just apply and go?
Smile 

Babakins, I've lost my sex drive from the pills only. It was really horrible so I don't recommend taking it. But now I have it back, I take maca, catuaba, muira puama and arginine and it helps. And I use the cream three times a day. It works only on the breasts and doesn't affect the whole body so no problem for your libido.

Xeny, I have some tinglings from the cream too and that's what motivates me to continue. Shows me that it really works.

I think when I stop using the cream my boobs will stay like they are now. I like the C and I've decided to use up the 3 more bottles I've bought (last for about 3 more months when I use it three times a day) and then stop and see what happens. If they start shrinking I'll continue. But I somehow have the feeling that this won't happen. There is much more breast tissue and if I don't loose weight and eat enough protein, why should the fat in my boobs disappear...

(03-06-2012, 02:11 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Xeny I am so excited to get my cream and get those tingles. Do you have to massage it for a while or just apply and go?

You have to massage it Smile I do for 3-5 minutes.

(03-06-2012, 10:40 PM)Portia74 Wrote:  There is much more breast tissue and if I don't loose weight and eat enough protein, why should the fat in my boobs disappear...

Did you also have breast pain from the cream? I'm not taking any PM internally anymore my breasts ache a lot.

Did you also change your diet? Like eating more proteins etc...

I know it is a lot to ask but I really do hope a cream will be the least I have to use. I will just have to see. I did do some massaging yesterday to get the hang of that and my boobs do feel sore today, so I think reprogamming them with massage helps. I might make a fenugreek oil not sure about ingesting it though after all I have read on here.

Actually can fenugreek oil be used for massage whilst also using a PM cream?

*goes off to buy a parachute for booby hammocks

I used to drink Fenugreek tea (made it myself out of seeds), the taste is disgusting lool... and it didn't help me at all.. I also mixed other herbs to Fenugreek like Saw Palmetto and stuff. The only herb which made me feel something is happening in my body (my skin got better, mood, hardly any cramps) was PM. So now, since I'm going to take a break from it, I'm afraid all the good things will be gone Dodgy

And yes, of course you can use any oil for massaging. I wouldn't mix it up with the PM cream though Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon