Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

I'm such a newbie.... What is MSM??

They definitely look more defined and lifted. Keep it up and youl have the boobs you want Smile

(08-04-2014, 05:31 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  I'm such a newbie.... What is MSM??

MSM is a supplement that you can take in capsule, powder, or crystal form. Some girls get boobie growth from it. It helps with a lot of things: energy, detoxing, nicer skin and hair, it even supposedly prevents cancer! Definitely look into it! I take it three times a day in powder form, because that's the purest form.

(07-04-2014, 08:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 01:33 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Last night I took a little bit more MSM, and I had an awful nightmare about zombies, I was so desperate I was thinking the only escape was to kill myself!! D: Maybe it’s The Walking Dead’s fault!

Ditto but not about the zombies!!! I sometimes wake up screaming! I dreamt I was going to bed and knew I was going to die in my sleep! And I was going to bed alone instead of with my hubby and daughter on my last night on earth. It was awefull, I woke up crying my eyes out and couldn't breath :s Almost considered not taking it after that!

That's horrible, that kind of dream that ruins your whole day, Sad I hope it won't happen again!

Hey guys! I wasn't able to noogle for the past 2 days, because I was on a relaxing vacation with my bf...and damn, I missed my pumping sessions so much!
But the good thing is that the marks I talked about in some posts went away completely in these 2 days, and the girls didn't shrink, great! Smile

That's awesome!!! Good news for sure Smile

(08-04-2014, 12:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:31 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  I'm such a newbie.... What is MSM??

MSM is a supplement that you can take in capsule, powder, or crystal form. Some girls get boobie growth from it. It helps with a lot of things: energy, detoxing, nicer skin and hair, it even supposedly prevents cancer! Definitely look into it! I take it three times a day in powder form, because that's the purest form.

Thanks Wink is it short for anything? Or is MSM what I should search for?? Thanks

It stands for methylsulfonylmethane. o_0 For obvious reasons, it's always marketed as MSM, so look for that.

It's time to update my measurements! There aren't significant changes yet but I want to keep track of every little thing.
Since I gained some weight my underbust has gone from 68 to 69 cm (27.2 in), and the across nipples measurement went from 74 to 77-78 cm (30.5 or so). I'm clearly a slow responder to NBE since I started 8 months ago...but I hope to reach an AA cup before september! It will be my first year of NBE Smile
My program consists of noogling up to 2 hours everyday, massaging 2 times a day before noogling, and I'm still taking MSM powder, fish oil and epo. Next week I want to try Tigerlily and Fengshui's massage.
Maybe I'll post a new pic on 5th may, but that's not necessary since it won't show differences from the last one (I'm still smaller than I was in the last swelling pic)

That's great news! You're proof that people should just keep at it. Slow progress is still progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon