Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's PM program

(20-12-2012, 11:11 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  I don't see why you couldn't just take SP all month. I really don't understand her decision to take it only during follicular phase. I may eventually end up taking it all month or doing the opposite by cutting it out completely. It's hard to decide.

Probably just to insure the estrogen doesn't convert in follicular but who knows but her.

Tibetan, that could be what she's thinking. I used to think that blocking DHT would raise estrogen, and that might be true in women who have extremely high T, but since most women don't produce DHT, I guess SP normally doesn't do much. I'm not sure I believe that SP increases cellulite or lower body weight on it's own. I think that might just be a side effect of an overall rise in endogenous estrogen (as opposed to just phytoestrogens). In the past, most people who used SP were also using herbs that supposedly raise the body's real estrogen levels, at least by a little bit. If it's really true that SP is capable of giving people cellulite on it's own, than I agree with Abidrew that there is something very mysterious going on. I just wish I knew for sure that it really does.

From my point of view, SP is the most questionable part of her program, especially because she doesn't seem to believe that she has high T (let alone extremely high T) but I'm trying it out anyway. Besides, I might have high T for all I know. I haven't gotten my test results back yet.

I'm only 4 days into my new program, but my BBT is looking very odd already. It suddenly dropped down by a full degree, which is normally a sign of ovulation, but I'm still on my period, so that can't be what's going on. I don't really find this concerning just yet. I'm just happy that the Glamour seems to be having some kind of effect on me, even though I'm only taking 1/4 of the recommended dose. Then again, I don't think this is a normal reaction to Glamour. I have a history of not being affected at all by any of the NBE supps I take, aside from the massive cycle lengthening from PM. That was a gigantic exception to the rule.

Mayusakimilk did note some low temps in her program, but she seemed to think that they were the result of her dieting, and she raised her calories to compensate. I don't know if anyone else ever experience low temps while on the typical Japanese blogger programs.

Hi Mocha, my last cycle looked really wonky too. my temp dropped on the 9th day so i stopped taking PM but it stayed low for about 4 more days, then finally rose. What does that mean? did ovulation even occur?

Im really excited to see your progress.

It might be causing random drops in temperature that have nothing to do with ovulation. I have no idea. Obviously you couldn't have ovulated for 4 days Tongue Strange. I might have to buy an ovulation test to confirm whatever the BBT says, but I don't really want to. I hate when things suddenly become more complicated.

(21-12-2012, 09:58 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  It might be causing random drops in temperature that have nothing to do with ovulation. I have no idea. Obviously you couldn't have ovulated for 4 days Tongue Strange. I might have to buy an ovulation test to confirm whatever the BBT says, but I don't really want to. I hate when things suddenly become more complicated.

This happened to me when I used PM cream. My temps were lower than last cycle's when I hadn't used it.

So I stopped using it with BO. I will resume when I am on this program. Can't wait!

I keep talking about low temps, but actually I have had several abnormally high temps as well. Normally my luteal temps never ago above the 97's. Overall, my temps this cycle are all over the map with no discernible pattern. I don't really think I should be concerned just yet, although I'm keeping an eye out for any other unusual side effects. I'm just glad that this proves that the super low doses I'm taking are still having an effect. Glamour must be some very strange stuff. I wonder if my temps will stabilize now that it's been over a week since I stopped taking Glamour. Then again, this might have something to do with the pig placenta. My old BBT charts were perfectly smooth and predictable. Nothing at all like this one. Here's my extremely weird BBT chart thus far (actually from 2 days ago):
[Image: photo-2.jpg]

I have been having very odd pains that feel like menstrual pains. I have never gotten PMS in my life. All my PMS-like symptoms happen during my period instead of before hand. PMS happens before menstruation by definition. The only symptom I've been having is a dull, throbbing "outer" ache, if you know what I mean. I normally only get this pain when I have an unusually heavy flow. It's very strange to be getting this feeling for no apparent reason. I'm only on day 19.

I'm going to be doing some research into my strange BBT chart. Does anyone know what it means when body temperature continually swings up and down?

Now I know that "spiky" BBT charts mean that your cycle was definitely anovulatory. Weird. I don't think this is a normal reaction to the typical Japanese NBE program. Does anyone know if any of the Japanese bloggers had anovulatory cycles and what they did about it?

(05-01-2013, 04:41 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Now I know that "spiky" BBT charts mean that your cycle was definitely anovulatory. Weird. I don't think this is a normal reaction to the typical Japanese NBE program. Does anyone know if any of the Japanese bloggers had anovulatory cycles and what they did about it?

Huh. That sucks :/

I hope you can get it figured out! But nope, I don't know anything... I honestly didn't research much into ANYONE else's programs to develop mine, I researched based purely on my needs and starting point and goals. I then directly researched various herbs and other things, looking for the exact interactions I was wanting. I built a program on that.

Sorry I can't help...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon