Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi - 28 year old cis female here with underdeveloped breasts [photo evidence inside]

Hello,

I've been lurking and reading this forum for the past few months or so. I'm in a confusing situation at the moment. I had a hormone panel done at the doctor's office a year ago, and my hormone levels were all within normal range. This was surprising to me, since I've had acne for the past decade, as well as *very* fibrocystic breasts, and now, apparently, ovarian cysts. (I didn't know I had them till a month ago when one burst and landed me in the ER. The CT scan showed one remaining "functional" cyst.)

..However, my menstrual cycle has always been extremely regular and I don't have hirsutism, so I don't necessarily think I have PCOS. I do suspect a hormone problem, though, even though my hormone levels were normal last year. 

Regarding my breast size situation--- I have been the same size (an A cup) since I was 13 years old. No other female in my family has had A cups; they all were a full B cup even before having children, which is still on the smaller size, yes, but still. I'm also less petite than them, and somewhat bottom heavy. My breast size has NEVER changed regardless of my diet, exercise habits (or lack thereof), stress levels, or calorie intake. I ate a LOT as a teenager especially, but just never fully developed. I'm kind of a lanky pear shape. I'm 5'7" and 145 pounds. Any and all extra weight always just goes to my midsection and upper thighs.

I'll note that I did have hypothyroidism between the ages of 16 and 25 (but so did my mother and sister, yet they still had normal breasts) but it went away and my thyroid has been fine for the past 3 years. 

The supplements I've taken for hormone-balancing purposes over the years include spearmint (in tea form), maca root, evening primrose oil, and borage oil. I experienced no changes in acne or body shape with any of these. (My acne is currently controlled by antibiotics.) I also used natural progesterone cream for several months a few years ago, but it did nothing. I'm thinking about maybe trying Saw Palmetto or something at the very least.

I've also never taken birth control for longer than a few months (twice in my life-- had to stop both times because it made me horrifically depressed). 

I cannot afford to have another hormone panel done any time soon, and so I'm not sure about trying new supplements right now. (I am however interested in bovine ovary) I've started doing chi massages and the female deer massage but I'd much rather go the Noogleberry route, since my body seems determined to stay the same. Can't afford it just yet, however. Has anyone been in this situation? I haven't yet managed to find any programs or herb suggestions for those in my particular predicament. 

I've attached some photos-- as you can see, they look okay from the front, but from the side they're very flat on top. Personally, I'd be thrilled to have even a full B cup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread