Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is this even possible?!!!

I seriously can't stand living in the apartment connected to my mom's place!!! Every time she starts her period, I start three days after!!! My hormones have never been so messed up!! It doesn't matter what I do to balance mine out, it's like my body follows hers down to the dot!! For instance, in September, she had 2 periods out of the blue. I started EXACTLY three days after her on both of them!!! I started today and I am not even supposed to be on it!!!

I can't get boobies to grow if my cycle is so messed up!!! Is it even possible for her hormones to mess with mine like this???? She is menopausal and driving me insane!!! I can't take this hormone battle!!! It has my cycles, my moods, everything, just completely jacked up!!! What to do????

(24-10-2015, 07:26)princessisabella Wrote:  I seriously can't stand living in the apartment connected to my mom's place!!! Every time she starts her period, I start three days after!!! My hormones have never been so messed up!! It doesn't matter what I do to balance mine out, it's like my body follows hers down to the dot!! For instance, in September, she had 2 periods out of the blue. I started EXACTLY three days after her on both of them!!! I started today and I am not even supposed to be on it!!!

I can't get boobies to grow if my cycle is so messed up!!! Is it even possible for her hormones to mess with mine like this???? She is menopausal and driving me insane!!! I can't take this hormone battle!!! It has my cycles, my moods, everything, just completely jacked up!!! What to do????

I forgot to mention, my sister doesn't even live near us (she lives on the outskirts of town) and her cycles are on the dot to ours!!! what gives?!!!!

Hi

Yes possible and quite common

When I was on pm last time it mucked up my wife's cycles as we tuned in

Also very common with mtf , the wife alters cycles

Julie

I stayed for a long with visit my best friend after she had a baby. She had followed my period, for years, no matter how far away. We are tight. And... Sigh, Hahahaha! Sooooo, I messed up her cycle so much, that she accidentally got pregnant when her baby was just a few months old. Her first two children are therefore, barely a year apart. This was so not in the plans. I actually apologized. She forgives me, though. She was FREAKED out!!! We are both bio girls, of course, but I can now proudly say that I got my best friend pregnant! How's that, for a story?!Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon