Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Naturaful cream

I've poked around on past threads but I've only seen threads where people post that they bought the cream (but none posted a result). A few also said it was a scam.

Did anyone actually try this cream and was it real/fake?

---

Also, one of the online store I'm facebook friends with started selling this cream+scrub. I inquired her about it and she says it's $140 for a set (which lasts for 45 days-which she said it can boost one's breast up at least a cup). I can't find this cream online though since it's made in Thailand.
Do you guys think this is a scam? I'll admit I'm quite gullible, but I have my doubts haha. Below are the pictures that the person posted:

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...4178_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...1124_n.jpg

Since a cup in 45 days sound too good to be true..... it probably isn't.....

(03-12-2013, 05:18 AM)karren Wrote:  Since a cup in 45 days sound too good to be true..... it probably isn't.....

I don't think a cup size in 45 days is too surreal. Even doing massage for 30 days can increase a cup size. I think it will definitely happen to some people if not everyone. The problem is they will go back to how they were if you stop using the cream.

(03-12-2013, 12:29 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  The problem is they will go back to how they were if you stop using the cream.

If you loose what you gained when you stop using a product then you didn't really gain any permanent growth , imho.... Its like temporary swelling when you noogle..... you can gain a cup size in a few hours.... but its gone a few hours later.... still classified as too good to be true....

(03-12-2013, 03:40 PM)karren Wrote:  
(03-12-2013, 12:29 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  The problem is they will go back to how they were if you stop using the cream.

If you loose what you gained when you stop using a product then you didn't really gain any permanent growth , imho.... Its like temporary swelling when you noogle..... you can gain a cup size in a few hours.... but its gone a few hours later.... still classified as too good to be true....

But you can keep using them occasionally to keep the result. I think most girls will be happy to live with that. However I think the pictures are definitely too good to be true. They are not one cup size but two or three cup sizes. They are quite ridiculous.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon