Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and Weight Gain

Hi guys there is not a lot of info on this, I have searched and there are bits and pieces here and there. So I will be updating this thread with the info I have learned about herbs and weight gain. And maybe some others can join in because I know a lot of people would like to gain weight on their nbe journey.

In my research I found that saw palmetto seems to have excellent potential of being a weight gain herb. Some people have reported weight gain with saw palmetto. When I was taking saw palmetto it made me very hungry Big Grin. But there is also the potential of cellulite with saw palmetto Dodgy

http://www.livestrong.com/article/518443...ight-gain/

live strong says this about saw palmetto, they also have one about saw palmetto and weight loss. Huh as we know with nbe what works for some does not always work for others

Hi,,, I've heard that sp causing weight gain at thighs ,, and not over all weight gain,,, but personally I've no idea,, I did not used sp before
good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon