Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase in Body Odor

Considering most of you know a lot about hormones, is it possible that an increase in hormones from birth control, or any other method of taking hormones that you may have, can lead to an increase in body odor from multiple places?

(05-09-2014, 07:41)BewbieNewbie Wrote:  Considering most of you know a lot about hormones, is it possible that an increase in hormones from birth control, or any other method of taking hormones that you may have, can lead to an increase in body odor from multiple places?

Hey there BewbieNewbie,
From experience, flax seed oil has given me an unpleasant body odor. I massage with cocoa butter lotion now.
Im pretty sure that if your hormones aren't leveled (or too much testosterone) there could be the possibilities of B.O. also, if your pH levels are outa balance, this could lead to unpleasant odors

Armpits: Make sure to use deodorant w/ a nice smell..orrrr.... i just use baby powder on my arm pits; it helps w/ sweat & odor!! & i wax my arm pits.. the more hair, the smellier I'm guessing? no but seriously, i used to not smell so delightful unless i put a tonnn of deodorant on. now i just wax my arm pits & put baby powder 1-2x daily & by golly no more smelly odor.

Vagina: If u smell in this area, it could be due to an infection... esp if you're prone to yeast infections, or have used antibiotics recently. also, something called Bacterial Vaginosis aka BV, gives a fishy strong smell. i put baby powder on the outside of my vag, between my inner thighs, & pat some on my inner labia (but def not INSIDE the vag hole!!!)

if you've just recently started Bc it could be effecting your hormones...try using natural spearmint or lavender soap/lotion on your body; no even a natural soap/lotion w/o a scent....

anyways.. i hope i helped somewhat.
take care & good luck!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon