Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please can anyone help me?

Please, is someone able to offer any advice, or what do you think would be best/more chance of success.

I am currently using Flaxseed Oil and rubbing it into my breasts (I also do hypnosis). I have used the FSO now for 4 weeks but there's no visable difference. When do you think I should realistically be seeing any results?

I was thinking of taking a herb, but don't know whether to take a phyto-estrogen herb (as the FSO is phyto-estrogen) to try and sort of double it up, or do you think I should try a phyto-progestin or prolactin herb, because maybe phyto-estrogen products don't work for me?

Thank you so much

Ok, let's set things straight here: you need to give NBE time to see it working. Nothing is overnight, and honestly, most growth won't show until 3-6 months, and many times longer, while you figure out how your body responds. On a program, you should generally stick with it for at least 3 months for that exact reason. Also, FSO does NOT give major results; you can come at me with any "results" or "testimonials" you want, but it won't make me believe it, because I know major growth from such a topical does not occur. FSO is somewhat weak compared to a lot of other massage oils in NBE, such as Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil.

Just because FSO may be a phytoestrogen does NOT mean that it is at all strong in that respect. That's why growth from just a topical is not typical, and won't be much greater than massage on its own. You can take phytoestrogen herbs no problem, as, really, I doubt your body is feeling an estrogenic effect from that oil at all. In the same way, just because FSO doesn't give you results doesn't mean you don't respond to phytoestrogens; it just means that FSO barely is one. So maybe try a phytoestrogen regimen, and if that doesn't work or shrinks your breasts further, then maybe try something else. Again, give it a few months to start seeing results, and start out with a low-dose and slowly ramp up over the course of a few weeks or months until you feel you've found your perfect dose. It may take 3-6 months just to find a good dose, but once you do, growth will eventually come if you continue on it and it is indeed right for your specific body.

Remember, don't take herbs if you are under 20 years old. Also, try looking around the forums here and looking through the archives. There is plenty of great information here, and it will do you some good and help you become more familiar with NBE. I've been at this for maybe 8 or 9 months now, and I still continue to find new, helpful information around here. Smile

Thank you Doll.

I've now started using cocoa butter for my massage, but it sinks in too fast, so I might give EPO a try, and with it being stronger than FSO that is another good reason for me to try it.

I'm glad to hear that just because FSO didn't give me results (albeit in the short period of time I used it for) doesn't mean a phytoestrogen herb won't. You ask me to try a phytoestrogen regime (is that because these herbs are better)? -(And Doll - I've now seen this thread, which I think you were referring to in my other where you say you've already advised on a herb, which I said I hadn't seen). Thank you.

Also, you say to start low and build up over time until you find your perfect dose. How do you 'know' you've got your perfect dose? Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon