Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm & Progesterone shot

So i was at the doctors & he mentioned that my estrogen based pill yasmin, is being phased out. He told me about long acting reversible contraception, i just assumed it was a contraption in ur arm, but when i got home and strted reading about it, i realised it is a progesteone only injection which lasts 3 months.

I beleive i'm low on Progesterone at th mo after taking Estro bcp for the
most part of 10 yrs, th injection is called provo provera i think.

So i remember the women on here saying they just take PM for a few months or something, coz they dont hav periods.

Also when i go on holiday i sumtimes take the pill back to back, no break the doctor said its ok.

Does anyone know what th manufactures/packaging say bout this???

Progesterone is required in the boobie growing process isnt it? Does anyone know how it is involved in the standard herbs protocol, 3000mg FK +SP, WY.

Hi Lilmissprettytits,

I think MydreamisGcup grew rapidly on depo provera and PM.

WY will work better with the estrogen in a combination pill.

Im off the estrogen pill now ive takenn it too long already. Its too riisky to take it while doin all this too...blood clots!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon