Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I begin?

Huh Ok so I have so many questions! I have been looking through the posts but I have so many questions that it would just be easier for me to post all of my questions here and hope that everyone doesn't get annoyed with me! I don't even know where to begin.. I have tried creams (currently using a cream that's not working) and I've tried pills, which also didn't work. I'm trying everything before I just give in and decide to get implants. Sad I've never heard of hypnosis but it seems like it's working for several people so I want to try it. Where do I get the hypnotic recordings from? How much are they? Do they have to be used at the same time everyday? How often should they be used? Which ones seem to work the best? Does it actually increase your breast size or does it just help your self image? How long does it take for results to start? Once you stop the hypnosis, does everything go back to the way it was before you began? Sorry for bombarding with questions but you can imagine my skepticism because nothing else has worked as promised. Angry
Thank you, ladies! Smile[/size][/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon