Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca for permanent breast growth....

Just wanted to get your opinions on this. I while back maybe a few yrs, i remember seeing on this site, then another, that Maca was needed for permanent growth, and that it worked on a deeper level (deep breast tissues???).

At the time, it obviously stuck in my head. But i didn't know very much about it, just that it gave a lot of women nice butts. I did incorporate it into my FK routine, but it always stopped my tingles, so i never touched it, for more than a day or 2, assuming dat it was halting growth.

However, i've noticed whenever i take maca on its own, i def get growing pains but they are much differnt to the herbal ones, its like on the chest wall or something, under, behind, very deep in the breasts.

I also stay away from Tumeric on my plans, because on it's own (no herbs), it def swells my tata's & q. noticeably so. I thought it would compete for the receptor sites in breasts. Turmeric works so powerfully on it's own for me, that i'v used it as nbe on my breaks from herbs, also MSM too, is a staple now in my diet & i buy it bulk where i can, it plumps up my breasts in less than 2 days!! I couldn't live without it now.

Turmeric is a progestin. If that works for you, things like fennel and yucca may work well too.

This is the conclusion of what Susan and I did on maca so far:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=34499&highlight=maca+AND+DHEA#pid34499

"Works on a deeper level" means that it does not work on estrogens themselves, but on the steroids that are needed to make estrogens. Since that also involves testosterone, you may feel muscle growth pains.

Hmmmm interesting, thanks.

If progestins work for me, then what could this mean about my hormonal profile??? anyone???

I suspect i may be estrogen deficient + low progesterone.

The "famous" Japanese women who grew her breast very large, took PM at the regular dosage for years, then after she continues to take a maintenance dosage of 100mg of PM. I guess some women take a maintenance dosage, we should find out more about women who have got permanent growth from PM without requiring a maintenance dosage.
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbusty.jugem.jp%2F

But when you take maca, I assume you mean take it during the monthly phase in which you lay off the PM, right?

I don't want to waste my bad of maca.

(14-09-2011, 05:36 PM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  But when you take maca, I assume you mean take it during the monthly phase in which you lay off the PM, right?

I don't want to waste my bad of maca.

WEll, actualy, i've tweaked my plan. I'll be taking progesterone bcp so i dont get a period for 3 mths. I will be taking PM constantly, no breaks & ill be taking 1spoon of maca daily, throughout also. Maca will help growth & apparently speed things up by ensuring you have enough ingredients to make estrogen, something along those lines anyway. See Isabelles link above.

So taking maca WHILE taking PM (even during the actual days when I take it, NOT the luteal phase) won't screw up my system or make my boobs grow less? It helps more?

Hi White Valkyrie,

I would take it with the PM, rather than against it.

Maca sounds exciting to me!

lilmissprettytits, I'm excited to hear what your experience with the combination of PM and Maca is! I'm thinking about adding it too in my next go-around.

However, I tend to gain weight in my thighs and love handles and very little ever goes to my breasts. So, my process has been slow. Will adding Maca contribute to the weight gain around my lower body?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon