Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM?Natureday?BustMaxx?Help!!!

Question 

Hi I have been looking for a way to increase my breast size for a while now. I was about to try natureday from the reviews on youtube and on amazon. But it is so expensive. I am a college student and I can barely afford it. And I don't want to end up using it and it turns out to be a scam like all the other products(trust me I've tried alot) I don't really know about anyone on bustmaxx except the reviews on amazon seem to be really good. But I have been REALLY leaning towards this PM stuff. I saw one reviewer say she grew 6 inches in 6 months! That's awesome!! I saw another one say she grew into a B cup from a AAA. And someone put a link to a japenese woman who grew from barely an A to a G cup!! I just have a couple of questions for anyone that has used PM and has had success with it.

1) It won't give you cancer right? I read on a couple of forums (not here) and some of the reviewers were ranting that this kind of stuff does something to cancer cells. That really scares me.

2)What brand is the best?A powder form or capsule? Is there any specific brand that is superior? From Thailand or U.S.? I am hearing so many brands that it's making my head spin. Can each user tell me what brand was most successful to their breast gain.

3) Does being on birth control help or hinder the process? I am on birth control but I could get off.

4) Does age have anything to do with it? I am 20 years old.

5) Do you use anything with PM? Breast cream? Soap? Any type of herb or vitamin?

6) Should I ask my doctor for some type of test to see my hormones or something? Someone said something about getting a test so you can see how much you need to use.

7) Does this mess up periods? Help periods? Do nothing to periods?

8) How does your diet change? Do you have to cut out caffine or fast foods?

9) What happens when you get the results you want? If you stop does it change back? Do you have to take a low does forever.

10) What other benefits does PM have? Some user said fuller lips and another one said less acne.

Well That's all I can think of right now. I have to go in like a few minutes. If you can add more info in your comment or any other questions I might have missed that would be great!!! Oh and if you have time any info on Natureday or Bustmaxx is great too. If anybody wants to email me all they have to do is ask. Sorry for the long message and hope you can get back to me!! See ya!!!

Hi peachpretty,

Natureday has a reasonable track record on this forum, second only to Wonderup:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8980&pid=31562#pid31562
But an all in one pill formula is always the expensive solution. Individual herbs are much more cost effective, and offer you the flexibility to tweak your program, if you notice symptoms of deficiency or excess of certain hormones.

We've got our own fast grower here: MydreamisGcup has G cups now, in 6 months. All she used was PM, L-arginine, and a multivitamin. I just looove simple programs! The Japanese girl is Chiyomilk. There's a whole thread about her:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294&pid=28214#pid28214

I haven't used PM, but have been able help quite a few PM users so far. Here are my answers to your questions:

1) It won't give you cancer right? I read on a couple of forums (not here) and some of the reviewers were ranting that this kind of stuff does something to cancer cells. That really scares me.

All phyto-estrogens do "something" to cancer cells, because some breast cancer cells are sensitive to estrogen. Yet soy and hops prevent breast cancer, if anything. The research on PM is still thin, but it points in the same direction.

2) What brand is the best? A powder form or capsule? Is there any specific brand that is superior? From Thailand or U.S.? I am hearing so many brands that it's making my head spin. Can each user tell me what brand was most successful to their breast gain.

Ainterol is good value for money. At check out, their site offers the choice to have it delivered from Thailand or fron US, which is faster. Chrishoney has bought an encapsulator, and found filling your own capsules pays.

3) Does being on birth control help or hinder the process? I am on birth control but I could get off.

Rather the other way round: PM messes up your cycle, regardless if the cycle is natural or imposed by bcp. So far, Run.Rabbit has kept a bcp cycle running while on PM.

4) Does age have anything to do with it? I am 20 years old.

20 is too young for herbs. 21 is more like it. You have no idea how different you can look a year from now, even if you don't do anything special. BO is safe after two full years of regular cycles. Massage and hypnosis are safe at any age. The thing to do this year is to sanitize your diet. See question 8.

5) Do you use anything with PM? Breast cream? Soap? Any type of herb or vitamin?

PM comes with instructions. I believe most take it with milk, and take enough calcium and vitamin C (not together: they make kidney stones).
In general, a good NBE multi contains
> 50 mcg vitamin B12
2-10 mg vitamin B6
12-35 mg zinc
400 mg vitamin B9 = folic acid, or folates from spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables
vitamin D for growth
vitamin E for progesterone during the luteal phase (between ovulation and period) of your cycle.

6) Should I ask my doctor for some type of test to see my hormones or something? Someone said something about getting a test so you can see how much you need to use.

Just fill out dr. Lee's hormone imbalance test:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=34708#pid34708
There are also lots of lists on the web of symptoms of deficiency, excess, or dominance of each hormone. The ones I use are linked in my program thread. Try the wikipedia page on a hormone you are interested in, or google "symptoms of ... excess".

Be careful with PM if you have estrogen excess or estrogen dominance.

7) Does this mess up periods? Help periods? Do nothing to periods?

See my answer to question 3. So far, I haven't seen anyone keep a natural cycle running like clockwork on PM. But there is a lot of effort on that at the moment. Follow the PM section of the forum.

8) How does your diet change? Do you have to cut out caffine or fast foods?

Opinions differ on caffeine. I don't use it, but I don't think it will do much harm. In fast food, it's the fast carbs (white buns, sugar, white rice and pasta, soda, even potatoes and fruit) you have to stay away from. They shoot insulin into your blood stream, and that deposits fat around your waist, instead of in your breasts. And insulin binds to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), a protein that will release free testosterone to make room for the insulin. The free testosterone will become either estrogen, which is good, or dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which will break you out. To block testosterone from becoming DHT, use an anti-androgen, like saw palmetto (SP) or spearmint tea. Also, avoid androgens in your diet, like citrus fruit. Increase your protein intake.

9) What happens when you get the results you want? If you stop does it change back? Do you have to take a low does forever.

Women have to take a low maintenance dose of PM for a long time. On hops, a year is enough.

10) What other benefits does PM have? Some user said fuller lips and another one said less acne.

PM stabilises and ups mood. Like all phyto-estrogens, it fills out lips, but most people need to supplement collagen or MSM to really notice. Less acne can happen after a month on PM, but anti-androgens are more effective. Hops contains phyto-estrogens and also carries its own anti-androgen.
Big Grin 

Thanks for all the advice!!! Sorry I came off that waySadSadSadI guess I really do feel pretty desperate. Anyway I am going to the doctor for a check up and I might just ask for a hormone test since I suck doing tests online. By the way is collagen a lotion? I think my mom has a lotion with collagen in it or am I completely wrong? Hops is a plant right?? I looked online and saw a plant. What? Do you eat it? Anyway I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful advice you gave me and thanks for your time!!!

You're welcome peachpretty,

And no problem. Collagen is in a lot of lotions, but you can also buy it as a powder to put in shakes. Most collagen users here use Neocell #1 and #3.

Hops is a plant, yes, and the flowers are called "cones". I'm actually going to have two tablespoons of dried hops cones in lemonade now. It's very good for sleep. Don't worry: there's also hops capsules.

Don't be desperate. You've found the place where you can get any body you want. G'night, and sweet dreams Smile

Btw, I use hops, fenugreek, and maca. These people have all three:
http://www.flowerpower.net/bulk-herbs/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon