Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

Hi Alyssa,
I'm thoroughly impressed by your progress!
are you still keeping up with your NBE?
I'm considering buying these products and trying them out my self if it's okay for women without menopause symptoms to use it (as I understand from reading label what the cream is for)
I also just started brava and will be taking pueraria pills.
please let me know what you think.
thanks!

Jiin

(17-11-2011, 06:13 AM)magareea Wrote:  Hi Alyssa,
I'm thoroughly impressed by your progress!
are you still keeping up with your NBE?
I'm considering buying these products and trying them out my self if it's okay for women without menopause symptoms to use it (as I understand from reading label what the cream is for)
I also just started brava and will be taking pueraria pills.
please let me know what you think.
thanks!

Jiin

I would try it without the pills first. Use it only the last 2 weeks of your cycle with l-arginine mixed in and yes it's for all women.

I tried adding maca and it was too much. I would use the pills on their own and assess rather than double method.

I have a 32DD and stopped. It's hard enough finding a bra. It's similar in cup to a 36C, it's just hard to find 32 bands with larger cups.

Good luck!

Where did you get the idea to try this method?

I tried mixing the contents of two l-arginine capsules with sweet almond oil for topical application. (hormone test taken at the obgyn over a year ago came back "normal" so I decided to skip the progesterone cream). And eooooooouuch!! My nipples started hurting like they were mauled. Also, the fleshy parts of my palms were suddenly covered with a web of blackish purple veins. Alyssa, have you experienced similar effects? Topical application of l-arginine makes sense because it is a vasodilator (therefore a common ingredient in arousal creams) but the sight of my blackish palms had me scared! I might give it another go but with gloves next time.

I'm keen to give this a go now that I"m off the pill (I took the pill at half strength for two cycles to prevent acne breakout. My skin's been clear for year's whilst on the pill, but that's what happened last time I went off).

Do you think it would work just with progesterone cream and aloe vera, or is it essential to add l-arginine? The l-arginine has a warning that worries me:
"Do not use if you have a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease."

My father died of a heart attack at 59, just this year. So I don't want to be messing around with something that could affect my heart!

Hey Alyssa Smile
I would like to know if you have had any side effect from the pro gest cream and Arginine?
I am only 22 and would like to know if it would be safe for me to use Pro Gest cream or is it to risky for my health?

If any of you other users have any input on this, it will be greatly appreciated Smile

Two questions:

- In one post, you said the lowest recommended amount of cream and another time you said the largest. Which amount did you use?

- I bought the brand of cream but a different brand of l arginine. The contents of only one 500 mg pill wouldn't mix fully with the cream and i was left with grainy remnants on my breasts. Does the NOW brand do this as well?

The largest on the Progest cream. No black, it was like white honey and fine sand and then you massage it in and by the end of the day when I got ready for bed there was nothing there. Maybe almond oil?

I'm using l-arginine and vegetable oil right now. No residue. I wonder if that + fenugreek the last two weeks of your cycle would do anything.

Taking l-arginine internally is different than topically on breasts.

I had no effects but positive. Feeling came back into my nipples that was gone for years.

Sorry, busy with rally right now.

I'm going to try fenugreek in 2 months when I have time and see.

My l arginine is " l arginine hydrochloride." Is this the same as the kind you're using?

I have been wanting to add progesterone cream to my program for quite some time now, and I think mixing it with l-arginine makes a lot of sense. I just bought the products that you gave the link to. They were very inexpensive!! Sooo nice.

Do you also take herbs in the second half of your cycle, or do you just use your progesterone cream blend?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon