Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Considering Adding Progesterone Cream to PM Program?

Hi GeorgousBlonde,

Quote:I am also going to add Saw Palmetto, because I have symptoms of androgen excess and have all through puberty. SP doesn't interfere with PM as well.

If I am not mistaken did you say you are taking fish oil sup.. doesnt that raise testosterone..

I have always had symptoms of androgen excess such as acne, oily skin, and hair growth on legs, arms, even though I am a girl! Not just since taking fish oil.

Fish oil is the best form of EFA's as I mentioned before, so Id rather take fish oil along with SP.

I found the study confirming what Isabelle said:

"Progesterone signaling through progesterone receptor (PR) is essential for lobulo-alveolar development that accompanies pregnancy, but not for ductal growth accompanying puberty."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC16189/

So estrogen equals visible growth, while progesterone equals roundness and how much milk a breast can produce and store.

Agree. If I get acne then all I need is to start taking fish oil. Works like miracle.

As for estrogen and progesterone. Which one is responsible for fat storage?

Ducts are those little vessels? So estrogen is only responsible for developing those little vessels?

Progesterone is probably important for making sure that estrogen receptors in the breast continue to work. I've been becoming more and more estrogen dominant since I started puberty (almost 5 years ago) but my breasts grew for less than a year, never rounded out, and the nipples did not reach a mature shape. My thighs and the bit below my belly button kept getting bigger though. Progesterone is crucial to proper functioning of estrogen, and the whole cycle in general - it must play a role in the development of secondary sex characteristics, even if it is not the thing directly causing growth.

This is going back to the original concern with PC:
You know, you can take my opinion with a grain of salt or for what it is.
It seems as though so many of you gals are so scared of trying PC or anything that is progesterone percursing.

Trying to figure out how it truly contributes to breast growth may always be somewhat of a mystery. In my opinion, it seems to have a synergistic effect when combined with a phyto-estrogen compound. In other words, you can't have one without the other(unless you are already producing high amounts of progesterone-highly not the case for most of us).

And to be honest, for myself, it was always progesterone percursing chemicals that gave me sensations and growth. I never experienced growth or sensitivity with estrogenic herbs. I understand it may not be this way for everyone and perhaps the opposite. But I am only sharing.

Instead of looking for the answer, why don't you just donate a few of months and try it out yourself?? Then, you can report any changes that you may or may not have and find out if it had helped you in any way. Its not going to steal your growth you've accumulated.

This may come across a bit harsh but I have the best intentions when I say this (can you tell I am annoyed by these "Progesterone may hinder NBE,etc.yada yada" posts)Rolleyes

I think its just plain silly. Suck it up and just do it. You may be surprised in the end what it can do for you. Just my three cents with a valid testimonial to PC.Big Grin
Happy growth to all!

I am taking PM capsules (800mg pure PM per day) and I am using Wild Yam cream as a substitute for progesterone cream once or twice a day. I feel like these two new products in my NBE routine (hypnosis and massage with hands and vibrations device) are giving it a great boost! I feel tingles and growing pains almost all day long.
I am also drinking milk (at least 1 liter per day) to increase the effect of PM.
Vitamin C.

I started with hypnosis and a little bit of massage every day in April and I got great results.
The problem is that I am becoming a little bit... greedy with this. It's never enough! I have the feeling that this is going to be my lifetime project.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon