Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Ainterol suitable for me?

Hello,

I'm 21 years of age, 5'7 and around 115 pounds, my bust size is a very small 32A. More than anything I would love to grow even just to a B cup. I was planning on ordering BB and have started taking Kelp and L-Tyrosine recently as I've got a lower body temperature than recommended by BB. I'm now wondering if PM might be a better option for me. I also tricycle a BC pill (Diane-35) where I take 9 weeks of active pills then the placebo sugar pills in order to cut down the number of periods I have as I'm a ballet student and spend most of my day in tights and leotards. Is it safe to take PM while tricycling a BC pill or should I stop doing this? If it is okay, how do you gauge what stage of your cycle you are in?

Thank you :-)

Have ordered Ainterol PM from their US website although it says that it ships from Thailand... however since doing this I have just read that their product is farmed rather than harvested from the wild and may not be as effective, any thoughts on this? I was originally planning on ordering BB but after doing some reading around I decided to go with PM as it seems safer and is more in my price range. I'm also taking Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid, L-tyrosine, Kelp, Vital greens (multi vitamin powder), spironolactone (as I have experienced slight hair loss over the past couple of years after being on Roaccutane for acne) and tricycling a birth control pill.

If anyone would like to offer me any advice I would love to hear from you!

(27-08-2011, 08:25 AM)balletbaby Wrote:  Have ordered Ainterol PM from their US website although it says that it ships from Thailand... however since doing this I have just read that their product is farmed rather than harvested from the wild and may not be as effective, any thoughts on this?

Actually, it is exactly opposite--you want the farmed cultivars since they are stronger and really are Pueraria mirifica. Wild grown and harvested PM may not even be PM, but one of the many OTHER varieties of kudzu that grow around the world. If it really is wild PM, it is most likely weaker since than farmed cultivars. Farming gives the plant optimal growing conditions, the least stress from pests, and the varieties farmed have been "improved" over the years so that they have higher phytoestrogen content than wild varieties. Always select farmed cultivars of PM.

Also, one of the authorized US distributors (www.ainterolherbs.com) allows you to choose shipment from the US or Thailand. Otherwise, you WANT your PM coming from Thailand since that is the only place farming right now.

Good luck!

(27-08-2011, 08:25 AM)balletbaby Wrote:  Have ordered Ainterol PM from their US website although it says that it ships from Thailand... however since doing this I have just read that their product is farmed rather than harvested from the wild and may not be as effective, any thoughts on this? I was originally planning on ordering BB but after doing some reading around I decided to go with PM as it seems safer and is more in my price range. I'm also taking Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid, L-tyrosine, Kelp, Vital greens (multi vitamin powder), spironolactone (as I have experienced slight hair loss over the past couple of years after being on Roaccutane for acne) and tricycling a birth control pill.

If anyone would like to offer me any advice I would love to hear from you!

I totally agree with Chrishoney.

Also, I suspect that you may have got confused looking at some old posts where one particular poster, who claimed to be an expert, had a 'thing' about Ainterol and tried to run them down all the time by putting out the story that Ainterol used wild and therefore lower quality PM.

Thank you so much for your replies! Yes this is all still new too me, I'm trying to do as much research as possible but still finding things a bit confusing... I have read contradicting information about whether or not its okay to continue using a birth control pill while taking PM. I currently take 9 weeks of active BCP then 1 week of the placebo pills... I'm taking Diane-35 which I believe is a low dose estrogen and anti-androgen pill. Do you think this is okay to continue or should I stop?

Also wondering whether I should also purchase a topical PM cream to use in conjunction with the oral PM capsules?

Thank you very much for your advice, I really do appreciate it!

I finally bought some Ainterol (almost two years later haha) and am wondering when I should begin taking it? I'm currently on Diane-35 birth control pill which is "a combination product containing cyproterone acetate 2 mg with ethinyloestradiol 35 micrograms." I currently tricycle my pill which means I take 63 days of active pills before taking the sugar pills during which time I get my period normally lasting around a week.

If my menstrual cycle is seemingly artificial in this sense, how do I determine when to start taking PM and for how long?

I also got a bit scared when I saw this article saying that Diane-35 may slightly increase the chances of blood clots as I saw on another forum that a girl had deep vein thrombosis after taking Ainterol PM. She wasn't 100% sure whether it was the cause or not and for some reason she didn't disclose to her doctor that she was taking it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/bre...6645840194

It might also be relevant that I'm taking 100mg of Spironolactone (Another name for the anti-androgen Aldactone) for hair loss and hormonal breakouts.

Supplement wise I also take daily:
Chlorophyll
Multivitamin
Vitamin D
Krill oil
Swisse Hair Skin Nails
and Flaxseed Oil 3 x 1000mg (which I started last week and has been giving me an upset stomach so may discontinue or lower dose or possibly just even break open and use the caps for massage).

I'm currently a 32A bra size and a biological female (23 years of age).

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I've been trawling over the forum and other forums too in search of an answer.

Thank you in advance, any help would be much appreciated. Blush

Is there a website where I can find out about menstrual cycles while on the pill? I've been googling but haven't found anything about 63 day cycles and I don't want to start till I know for when I should be starting. :-\

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon