Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica and fuller cheeks?

Hi again, can I ask if you are transgendered man or a female? I am biologically female so do you think I will also get fuller face cheeks?
Sad 

I am a female and I have never had that question before =)
Fuller cheeks is a sign of estrogen so if you are not deficient in estrogen I really doubt you will have fuller face cheeks from using PM. I am just hoping, since I am lacking in estrogen, that using PM will give me more estrogenic effects than just bigger breasts, incuding fuller cheeks, but I am not getting to hopeful about it. The change would be minimum at best. I actually used to have VERY chubby cheeks as a child and teen, my face was totally round, but I lost it =(
I am not taking MSM and Collagen since my order got taken in customs, MSM is f.ex. illigal in my country, I plan on eating high protein diet since my choices of supplements are very limited.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon