Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lowering Blood Pressure (natural ways please)

Okay so got WONDERFUL news. I have been taking the garlic and the olive leaf extract everyday with my normal supplement regimen. I also eat a banana once daily. I checked my BP this evening and got 124/87! My pulse went down as well it is usually around 90-97 today it was 82! I definitely think the garlic and the olive leaf is what is doing it, those are the only two things I changed! So 4 points on the upper level and 7 on the lower to get to a normal range! I haven't been this low in almost two years. I can usually never get below 130/90. And I did walk around for 10 min and take it again, the 2nd time was nearly the same at 125/85 and pulse was 83. So lets hope it continues to lower, glad I found some type of hope of lowering it naturally. I was so set on not getting on meds no matter how much the doctors and pharmacists kinda snickered when I said I wanted to lower it without drugs.

Great news! I told you the olive leaf is fast! As for a monitor, you really should get one for home. We have one for my husband...got it cheap on ebay.
Mel[/b]

(03-08-2011, 06:37 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  So some of you know I have high blood pressure and cholesterol. I was diagnosed with this last year and since have been trying to lower both naturally without medications. I have successfully lowered my cholesterol to a normal level through exercise, diet, changing the way I eat completely, etc. My blood pressure has lowered some, but I am still in the prehypertension state. I was wondering if anyone here knows of natural things to take that can lower it. I still take my omega 3's, I take my vitamins daily, I don't eat much junk anymore, I use more garlic now in my food (was told garlic helps), etc. But I want to make sure the numbers go back to normal. I'm only 23, I don't want to go on liver killing medications, I don't want to have to depend on those for the rest of my life to be so called "healthy". I found this one site in my search http://www.levodyn.com/index.html so going to do my research on it, and might give it a go. Anyone else know of any natural supplements to take that work?

some people said petai work. try it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon