Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

beachbum,

I have been reading this thread since you started, as I am very interested to see how your experience with maca and PM turns out! I just started PM and have been thinking about maca, so this is why it is so intriguing to me!

ALSO, the point of this reply is that I read that you have sensitive skin/body/everything. ME TOO, girl!!! I have a little advice on the breakouts! I have incredibly sensitive skin, and I actually found that using the face washes with anti-acne properties was too harsh for my skin, and they actually MADE me break out! So, I switched to a "sensitive skin" wash with a "sensitive skin" moisturizer, and it cleared up completely, minus the monthly Aunt Flow breakouts, of course. I use and highly recommend Philosophy's "Purity" face wash with "Hope in a Jar" moisturizer (for sensitive skin, or the original, either is amazing). It is, however, on the pricier side, but it does wonders for my skin. It gives back to my skin instead of stripping it with harsh chemicals. Whether or not you choose to try it, I wanted to share with you my experience with overly sensitive skin, as I know it is not fun!!

Hi Notsobusty,

Yes I have used that but a long time ago like in high school I m 47 now..Rolleyes and I had awesome skin then broke out with one zit a month then 21 went on BC for 8 months and havent stopped breaking out.. yeah let me think it is bar or bottle with light green/white color..is the moisturizer the same brand and does it clog your pores cause I cant find a moisturizer that doesnt clog pores even if it says it doesnt.. I ve been thinking about using that again but not sure why.. I just might try it again.. PM and Maca are doing wonders for my acne too ..anyway also I was at my mans last week and decided to use is bar soap for my face (dove for men) love the smell too and it was working pretty good..so I may get that and what you recommend ..us the one in shower and the other in between..didnt they use to come with a round puff pad..if they still do do you use them..

Hi beachbum,

I included a link here that will show you the line/price of the products. The face wash is called "Purity" and the moisturizer I use is called "Hope in a Jar." I haven't noticed any clogging, but another moisturizer that I have fallen in love with is one from Burt's Bees, which is cheaper. I always say that it is worth a shot! I recommend Philosophy to just about anyone, because I've had nothing but a great experience with it! I know I sound like a sales rep, but I promise I'm not!!! Just a really happy customer, which is what they are after, I guess! That is what I really like about this line. Their products gives back to your skin and actually nourish it. The face wash is cream based, and my face feels soooo smooth after using it, even though I'm not scrubbing hard at all. I hope that this helps you!!
http://www.ulta.com/philosophy/

Hi Notsobusty,

Thank you for the link..but cant afford it now..but the ingredients sound awesome..

Ok..not sure what the deal is with me..I took only one PM yesterday and it was at night..all day I had low energy and I was taking 3 maca pills..thought it gives energy so today I took the PM this morning and going to take another tonight..I think the 2 PM pills and 3 maca pills are good so far..it must be balancing something right..since taking the PM this morning along with maca I have more energy..Huh also noticed my skin was worse yesterday on the one PM..Huh Isabelle do have a reasoning for this..Rolleyes

I was surprised by the literature I found today: maca doesn't change hormone levels. So taking a lot will not necessarily give you a lot of energy. This morning, I still thought maca was like coffee Huh

The effect of the one PM is very interesting. What day of the cycle are you? Did you take multi or other with PM. Like L-arginine?

Hey girl,

Well I havent got my next period yet but the last one was July 5th and it ended around the 8th.. I didnt take anything different that I am not sure of but I did workout hard the day before..

I am going to answer a post from another thread here..so maca has no hormonal effect but doesnt DHEA effect hormones..

As for the Paxil I was on I believe it help for the short term..I believe it balanced the chemicals in the brain so what..but these herbs work so much better..So many side effects with the Paxil..hated that stuff..I took myself off of it not the doctor..weened my self off of it..

So glad the maca is working..so we will say it isnt effecting with the other herbs we take..

Isabelle does PM have different phytoestrogenics then other herbs..I think they do..

So far the titas are still feeling full and some tingling..they feel like they are sitting higher up..I am thinking of taking some pics in a few days..not sureDodgy

Hi Susan (your new userpic is hawt!),

If your latest period started on 5th, then this is day 25, the exact time to go to minimum PM. Your intuition was right again. I had two discussions with MoK217 and BelaBrasil on cycling in other threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294&pid=31824&highlight=cycle#pid31824
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9142&pid=32187&highlight=Lee#pid32187

Maca has no hormonal effect but DHEA should indeed affect hormones. I don't understand, and science doesn't either. I suggested a way to get an answer here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32542&highlight=dhea#pid32542

Weened myself off fluoxetine. Who needs them if there's plenty of good herbs, indeed (maca Smile ). Still not sure whether it mixes well with the other herbs we take.. We've got enough people trying it out, though.

Pics! Big Grin OK, I'm not doing any, but I have no camera and the kids are around full time until the 8th. I'm not even good with a camera. Think the webcam of my little notebook is any use at all for this? Like to see your progress Smile

Good Morning Isabelle,

I love to kiss in the rain, the shower..love water.. there were so many sexy pics..might change it every so often.

Ok I only lower the PM for one day I am back to 2 a day.. and my boobs are very sore..I may lower it to one again just before the period..play by ear..

Maca I though did do something to the hormones is some way..hmmm Sounds to me maca is making you feel good..I am so gladBig Grin

Ok this is weird last night in bed I was thinking I am going to ask Isabelle when is she going to put her titas up..hehe.. and look at that you already tell me why..and the weird thing is I didnt even as you to do that but the way you answered it sounds like I did.. were you in my head last night...just weird when I read that..

sorry if my answers a short ..just woke up , did get to sleep til 2:30, plan on going back to bed for a little bit.. going to have some coffee thoughtBig Grin

We seem to be thinking the same thing a lot. Click the picture on www.baldumasque.nl and find the vid at the bottom of the page. Only, those are, erm, not all mine.

Forgot to answer the question about the phyto-estrogens in PM. Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294&pid=31824&highlight=deoxymiroestrol#pid31824
They're also in kudzu and a few others.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon