Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHY MOST NBE PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK AS THEY CLAIM TO. NEW COMERS ESPECIALLY: PLEASE READ

Thanks all for your very helpful comments. I guess all we can do is follow recommendations of unbiased people, such as those on this forum, and hope what worked for them works for us as well.

Hello,
So, if 15,000 mg is the correct dose for Maca, what is the best dose for growth for PM?
Thanks for sharing.

I started using Natureday 6 1/2 weeks ago and noticed a little growth. I'm currently on my second jar of the cream and second bottle of the liquid. I've also been taking the pills and using the soap.
After reading more experiences on here, I'm thinking about not continuing with Natureday, and just using more concentrated herbs for faster results.
A little about me: 23 years old....I'm a 34B and I have assymetric breasts. My right breast is significantly larger than my left. I would say my left breast is a full A and my right breast is a full B. I've been applying and massaging the cream and liquid from Natureday into my left breast only.
I've been taking Fenugreek the entire past 6 1/2 weeks, and I recently started taking Saw Palmetto. At Whole Foods, I purchased a liquid extract called 'Mother's Lactation Toni" because I read on the bottle that it has Fenugreek extract in it, along with some other herbs. I have a bottle of PM being shipped to me now, so hopefully I'll get more results with that.
I still need to educate myself more about how different herbs interact with each other. I'm so new to NBE, but so far my breasts so feel firmer and I've noticed just a tiny bit of growth in my left breast in the past 6 1/2 weeks. I only had swelling and tenderness once...about 2 weeks after starting NBE....but as soon as I got my period, they went back down Sad

Completely agree with you! Especially about the flouride- its in toothpaste too Angry I use Tomms coz its flouride free Smile
So what herbs (and dosages) would you recommend?

There is no set recommended dose for herbs for ANYBODY. Everyone's body is different, and that is why the lower-dose premade pills work for some people and not others. Some people respond incredibly well to the lowest doses, and some respond to only high doses. It all depends on your own body and what your hormones are doing on their own.

I never started taking any herb combinations by companies. I know that advertising comes in to play a lot, as does false reviews. I didn't know what I could trust and what I didn't. But then I found this site and found my perfect, low-dose combination of pills that put me on the right track. In six months, I've grown 3 cup sizes.

But at the same time, my friend has been doing the exact same stuff as me and has not gained anything in this time period. She is now on a new program and is hoping to see results from that. Since I am estrogen deficient and she is likely estrogen dominant, we both require different things to grow.

Also, diet and exercise have (hate to break it to you) almost nothing to do with NBE. Yes, it's true that a certain diet will help you achieve better growth. But it requires a huge change in most people's eating habits, and if you can find the right herbs for your body, you don't even have to worry about diet and will still be able to achieve growth.

It is, however, good that all you newcomers BE WARNED when looking at NBE products. A lot of them may have false reviews on their website, and this is the best place to find information on products that actually work for people. Do your research before taking the easy route and buying pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon