Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does soy milk actually enlarge breasts??

I read up on the internet about soy milk and that it has a lot of phytoestrogens in it and read a few things online saying that it may make breasts larger. Do you think this is true?

Anyone else have any thoughts, advice, or experience??

(17-07-2011, 06:13 AM)Justinsgirl Wrote:  I read up on the internet about soy milk and that it has a lot of phytoestrogens in it and read a few things online saying that it may make breasts larger. Do you think this is true?

I said somewhere else. I read once that soy is 3,000 times weaker than Pueraria Mirifica and that red clover is 100 times weaker than Pueraria Mirifica, thus, Pueraria Mirifica is supposed to have the highest phytoestrogen content according to others. Aguaje is also very high in phytoestrogens but for some reason the phytoestrogens with that fruit go to your hips and butt instead of your boobs.

I think the proof of how strong it is is in the results people are getting in a certain length of time. Soy has phytoestrogens in it, but have you ever heard of anyone growing a cup size with them? I have heard some people have gotten some results using red clover as a breast enhancer, but this is rare. But on top of the list, the one that supposedly has the highest amount of phytoestrogens is the one that most people are getting results with.

So I think the answer is no, the phytoestrogens simply aren't strong enough. I suppose you could, but since Pueraria Mirifica is 3,000 times stronger than soy, you would have to drink literally GALLONS upon GALLONS of soymilk everyday to see something.

Thanks for the advice.

Would you have any other advice for a basic daily supplement to see good results? Also could you help me understand what this PM stuff is exactly and how I can get it, or what kind? Thanks!

(17-07-2011, 06:13 AM)Justinsgirl Wrote:  I read up on the internet about soy milk and that it has a lot of phytoestrogens in it and read a few things online saying that it may make breasts larger. Do you think this is true?

A friend of mine is adamant that when she used to drink soy milk it increased the size of her breasts. The effect wasn't permanent though, but maybe if she'd done it more regularly it might have been, who knows?

there was a period of maybe a year where I was drinking soy milk every day... didn't notice any difference but one of my close friends loves the stuff and she's pretty well endowed, so who knows? maybe I wasn't drinking enough of it for it to have a noticeable effect (drank about one to two glasses every day). can't hurt to try it I guess!

(17-07-2011, 07:09 AM)Justinsgirl Wrote:  ... Also could you help me understand what this PM stuff is exactly and how I can get it, or what kind? Thanks!

PM is Pueraria Mirifica..it is plant that grows in northern Thailand. It is only available on-line, in capsule, cream or spray form. It is reputed to be the strongest ( whatever that may mean) source of phyto-estrogens known.

I can't speak for women, but it certainly works for some men. Like anything else it is NOT a quick-fix, it's taken me nearly 9 months to get to where I am now from a flat male chest.

There are a number of suppliers available if you google or look on e-bay.

Pansy Mae

Regular drinking of soy milk won't give any effect to women, but for men it is not encourage due to minor female hormon available in it.

I tried to drink soy milk (the vanilla flavoured one) but got nausea from it Sad
I guess even if it works it's nothing for me.

(17-07-2011, 12:44 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(17-07-2011, 07:09 AM)Justinsgirl Wrote:  ... Also could you help me understand what this PM stuff is exactly and how I can get it, or what kind? Thanks!

PM is Pueraria Mirifica..it is plant that grows in northern Thailand. It is only available on-line, in capsule, cream or spray form. It is reputed to be the strongest ( whatever that may mean) source of phyto-estrogens known.

I can't speak for women, but it certainly works for some men. Like anything else it is NOT a quick-fix, it's taken me nearly 9 months to get to where I am now from a flat male chest.

There are a number of suppliers available if you google or look on e-bay.

Pansy Mae

One sidenote with PM: It has alot of other effects on the body than breast. My skin is very vibrant with it (oddly I thought my skin was getting lighter on it), as well as growing longer hair, nails, eyelashes, not getting sick as much,

With PM (I was on estradiol before PM, and do not take them together), I've experienced all cycles, quick sudden growth in the first month of usage. Did not grow a lick for almost 2 - 3 months, after wards. After about 5 to 6 months, thought it ran it's course, all of sudden, the left side is puffing out into cup (uneven breast then and now).

From my experience (and reading other accounts on here), I do not think everyone can experience continuous and steady growth. Some can, while it is more of you grow a little bit here in the first month or so, then you grow little bit later, maybe 4 to 5 months down the road.

What about adding soy milk to your diet along with pills? I think I have low progesterone and read that soy can help balance progesterone and estrogen levels. The pills have estrogen increasing herbs, and I heard the too much estrogen means no breast growth. So by drinking soy milk, do you think my progesterone and estrogen will be better balanced and allow my breasts to grow?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon