Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just got my Noogleberry!!

Haha, how funny. I saw his youtube and thought maybe he copied. I wondered about those results.
Thanks Anastasia

hi everyone, im new to this forum~
i have also started noogling since this past summer, august actually.
i must say, it does take a lotttt of patience. but during summer when i was home from university, i had more time to pump and saw a little growth, very little, maybe even more like it's filling out. but since the end of september i have been rather lazy with pumping, busy with school and what not. i just pump occasionally for the past month or two, and havent had much growth or swelling when i do pump. feeling bit sad about it.

but im keeping my fingers crossed and keep pumping...maybe i will even recruit a little help from PM in the coming year if progress is slow. i really want to grow some nice tits Big Grin

I believe noogling is just a part of it. Most of us will need another part to make them both work synergistically. Don't give up.

Just got my pump yesterday too! It's not NB, but it is really neat and does a good job. The old one I used was dinky but I got good results it was hand held manual all the way. The new one is so easy to pump then disconnect fast and easy. I kinda feel like a basket ball. Lol. I ordered the medium system and the cups look large to me but they work, I just had to be more patient. I won't have to order cups so soon. I find it's best for me not to lube up beforehand, as they slip and slide all over the place, even just sparingly. I get better and faster suction without then moisturize and massage. I also take herbs and supplements. It's what works.for me. Pumping is addictive and really a good stress reliever.

Mel C, what pump are you using out of curiosity?

Anasatasia----it is called the Accel Products Breast Enlargement System. I took pic and all to upload,but no matter how I resize,it says it's still too big a file.

there's alot of this pump around , could someone post a trusted working link to buy Noogleberry . thanks alot

Does the Noogleberry site not sell to your country, or are you looking for a cheaper price than what they have on their site? This is their site if you haven't seen it: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-e...at_11.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon