Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Ive decided i will update pics and measurements about every 2 weeks so i will update august 12th. Im taking a 1 month break on maca starting aug 3 so i can work fully on nbe...but i will be rubbing oderless fishoil on my cheeks every day...
Tongue ive read it works for growing booty too! http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=257977&title=fish-oil-booty

Yes, I've been reading the fish oil thread too.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8791&page=4
I don't understand about fish oil yet. Wahaika doesn't like it because it decreases Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). If SHBG decreases, it releases free testosterone. That can be converted to DHT (breakouts), estrogen (growth), or build muscle.

So this may be just the reason why it works for the girls on BHM. Almost all of them naturally gain weight on their butts, more than on their breasts. So the estrogen will give them booty. The testosterone too, because they spend their workout time on squats and lunges and donkey kicks. Then the odds are 2:1 between booty and breakouts.

In a more diverse group of women, the results may be different. Both lled34aa and GorgeousBlonde are on PM/FO/L-arginine. We can check their updates.

What you both say about maca was also what I thought three days ago: maca increases DHEA, and all the steroids are made from maca. So all your growth continues as it was, only faster. If you grew booty before maca, you'll grow it faster on maca. Same for breasts. Same for acne.

Then I saw all those publications saying maca doesn't change steroid levels. So I thought that doesn't agree with maca increasing DHEA. But what you wrote means that both are right, after all.

What happens is this: your body makes steroids from cholesterol. It makes a mix that is unique for you. Some people grow booty, some breasts, some muscle, some will just break out, lose hair, or get stressed. Then you add DHEA from maca. Your body will keep making the same mix, so you continue as before, only faster. The tingles or other pains will not be immediate, because your body makes testosterone from DHEA, and then estrogen from testosterone.

What do you think? Does this make sense? It looks simple now, or is there something that doesn't fit?

Wow Isabelle..

My gut was so on..when I Prettymama's post above I had a gut feeling you were going to explain the fish oil..that is why I mentioned it in the other tread..I knew you would explain it..and joining it in with maca..yes this makes sense.. my breakouts are healing..before I went to bed dont know if this is why I had coconut milk in my protein shake (I was going to start a thread on coconut milk) and I make a scrub for my face using msm and almond,olive, and another oil one cant remember, it made my face very soft and glowing, after scrubbing i washed it off (ghee well duh) and then 2x used witch hazel to get the oils off so it wouldnt clog my pores..skin is nice and healing good..might be the coconut milk..and more sleep too..back to the coconut oil I was reading some would loose weight and alot said there skin was glowing..a few did say the broke out.. I use to use it alot for cooking and drinking and my skin was nice at the time..thinking of using it but afraid it may make me lose weight..HuhDodgy

That does isabelle..wow u do your research! I really really want boobs more than anything right now so ill stop maca and see if topmy nbe works without it! Smile

Beachbumbythesea....i swear maca has HELPED my breakout..my face would break out slightly now its rare

Hi Prettymama,

Hey, PM: you'll get there Big Grin

(31-07-2011, 07:15 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  Beachbumbythesea....i swear maca has HELPED my breakout..my face would break out slightly now its rare

Its funny you mention that because it did make my face even better when I started maca and I was thinking it isnt the maca that did that I think it was not enough sleep and I was eating more sugar..I am very very sensitative to sugar..and I love it sooooooooo much..but say la veee..today so far a very small bowl of cereal and right after I had 2 eggs and an english muffin..ok sorry for my menu..but I was wondering if having sourkraut sp? last night before bed may have done good for the acne..just a feeling..

P.S. the breakouts werent that bad but they were break outs...actually this morning my face looks pretty good..

Susan,

lled34aa is also in the same line of thought. And she lost weight on coconut oil, but still grew:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6893&pid=32595&highlight=oil#pid32595
But that was with goat's rue. May be important, don't know...

Just read it now: your face clearing! Yess, you go girl Big Grin

That was interesting Isa..

This goats Rue is sounding interesting..yeah I know dont mix herbs with PM..boo hoo..who said I follow rules..the ones that dont follow them find dynamic things in my opinion...or disasters...lolBig Grin but if you use caution then you may not have a disaster..

Yes the blackmediaforum was taking the coconut oil to see if they lost in the tummy only..some did some didnt..

A few (like 2) also mentioned taking CLA along with the coconut oil..Haha something new to our mix of experiments..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon