Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Hi Prettymama,

Your spelling ..ha...have ya been sleeping reading mine..join the clubBig Grin

Well FG is in the same family as PM but not as strong (I am thinking that they may have different types of phytoestrogenics, I think there are different types...Isabelle come to my rescue..Big Grin Anyway..are you feeling anything in the boobs..tingling, sore, your man grabbing them..oops..haha..had to break the seriousness (is that a real word), really are you feeling anything.. you reduced maca and upped the others..I think go with that and see what happens or just up FG and lower the maca and leave whatever else your taking the same (do one at a time) or just up FG only and do nothing to the others even maca...dam so many options..if you took them already..thats ok..then we will see what happens..now go sit down and feel like a chia pet..except growing boobs instead of grass/hair..TongueBig Grin

Ch ch ch chia! Big Grin lmao....ok well ill keep trying w fg...ive just added a lil more fenugreek...i feel a lil soreness.( i just did loooong good massage)...no tingles..itchiness..yes...

I wish you all the best and lots of progress hope you get to your goal Smile

Hey Susan,

Maca increases DHEA.

I can see why people think maca and fenugreek cancel. I don't believe it myself. This is why:

Fenugreek is a galactogogue. The galactomannan in fenugreek increases prolactin. Sales talk calls maca an "adaptogen", meaning it would normalise all hormone levels. That would mean it also decreases prolactin back to normal. If that would happen, maca would cancel the effect of fenugreek. But there is tons of evidence that maca does not influence serum hormones, including prolactin:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32411&highlight=prolactin#pid32411

Thankyou

(29-07-2011, 05:05 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  Ch ch ch chia! Big Grin lmao....ok well ill keep trying w fg...ive just added a lil more fenugreek...i feel a lil soreness.( i just did loooong good massage)...no tingles..itchiness..yes...

I am thinking if we get to the point to where it is itchy then maybe the tingling with follow in time...hey sounds like your in a good mood..Big Grin Now Isabelle I think I got this right said maca doesnt effect hormones I may be reading that wrong..anywho then go another day on what your taking now and up one or the other..you know what go with your gut..question have you did NBE with FG and no maca or SP if not then drop the maca just to see, give the booty a restBig Grin take the attention away from the booty..

thank you isabella, I am gonna add maca to my program Big Grin

Big Grin yup! Ok i may try fg.w out maca....but my booty better not go flat!!! Dodgy ive never tried my nbe w o maca...hmmmmmm good point..

Hey in my post above I had to edit an important mistype.. but all cool..not a biggy just Isabelle would have taken it a dif way..she may give you more insight in what direction to go next.. well if the booty starts to deflate and the titas are getting bigger well stay with the titas and you know the maca works for your butt personally so you can always go back on it after the titas are where you like them..Big Grin or go on maca for a while then go off it that what it comes too...ok..nite again..really ..goodnightBig GrinTongue

I've looked into it
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32542&highlight=maca#pid32542
but all I can say is you're on the edge of science there. Even on the edge of the field lit by conscious thought. It's up to your intuition again.

I'm sure it's a lot crisper in Swiss German, but Friedrich Nietszche wrote that if you stare into the dark of the abyss for long enough, it will start staring into you.

Aguaje could be easier, since it's a phyto-estrogen booty herb. Only, we know even less about that:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8827&pid=30975&highlight=aguaje#pid30975

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon