Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(<--- I'll give you a Rainbow) Help and Quesions for a Newbie Please :)

Rainbow 

Summary of My Goal
First off, sorry this is so long and thank you if you help me! Hello, so I just joined this forum a few days ago and only had the time for my introduction here: gogirlanime's introduction I thank anyone in advance who is going to help me, thank you, thank you! Big Grin So I would like to figure out what a good starting point would be for me with NBE. I haven't done this before and I would like some help figuring out where I should start figuring out what works best for me. I know everyone has to figure out what is going to work best for them, but I would like some advice for a starting point. I am trying to lose 70 pounds of body fat yet keep my boobs at a D cup. I am currently a DD Blush. Though when I was very skinny in high school I had barely a B cup yet A cup bras were too small. So I know my boobs now are mostly from my weight gain. But I would like to be a D cup when I go back down to my smaller size. I have browsed through the forums for about 1 1/2 hours looking for advice so this is also what I've learned

Some Facts / Info About Me
-About 9 months ago I got a blood check for my hormonal levels and everything was fine

-I was diagnosed with PCOS based on educational guess though Rolleyes He didn't do it based off of any tests, just what I told him. I do not believe I have it. The only symptom of PCOS that I have is a bit of excess facial hair (but that runs in my mother's family) my periods are regular, regular in strength, I don't have hair loss, fatigue, weight gain (other than what I already have, I've maintained my weight easily and I'm losing weight easily), etc

-I took the test here: http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html I chose PMS, anxiety, and I sometimes have insomnia under section one. So according to the site I have low progesterone. Then under section five I chose acne, excessive hair on face, PCOS, and mid-cycle pain this says I have excess testosterone

-I am trying to lose 70 pounds of fat while keeping my breasts at a D cup

My Questions Huh
-I tried Purafem's PM about a year ago and stopped after a week because it gave me pains similar to ovulation pains, it didn't feel right. I took the recommended dose everyday of 600mg twice a day, so maybe that was too much?

-When you guys say "start PM on the first day of your cycle" I am not sure about that. I have always been confused as to what the first day of a cycle is. Is it the first day after your period or the first day of your period. And you guys are advising that people taking PM should take it for 15-20 days per cycle starting on the first day of a cycle, correct?

-Chelsea_ suggests that you use vitex to balance your hormones before starting any NBE, is this true, should I since I might have hormonal problems based on the online test and my blood work 9 months ago?

-I hear that Ainterol's PM is dangerous, is this true? Sad Does anyone have some proof that it is, and what makes it dangerous?

-Should I try PM again because I hear it is one of the best things for NBE. Although this time start off with a smaller dose?

-Is what I want to achieve possible, lose 70 pounds of fat and keep my breasts at a D cup or will I have to do one at a time?

-Can I take Saw Palmetto and Spearmint with PM to help block testosterones and androgens?

-Has anyone seen any luck with butt enhancement with PM or any other NBE herbs / supplements? I am trying to get a larger rear end too Blush

My Stats

Bust: 48"
Upper waist: 40"
Lower waist: 41"
Cup size: 38 DD

What I am Using / Doing

-My own mixture of Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica-infused castor oil rubbed and on my breasts and wrapped with seran wrap twice a day for at least an hour or over night. I massage my breasts when applying this before I wrap them up.

-Doing weight-resistance chest exercises at the gym twice a week followed by using my Easy Curves machine afterward and then followed by 50 grams of soy protein.

-1,000mg of Saw Palmetto berries

-1220mg of Fenugreek

-2000mg of Royal Jelly

-300mg of concentrated Red Clover

-Soy milk in diet

I think... that's... it... GO

39 views but not help yet, please will anyone help me Sad even answering a few of my questions will help put me in a good direction. Thank you if you do!

Hi Go,

Welcome. Your questions are not easy. Some are already answered in Pansy-Mae's posts:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8756&pid=30740&highlight=ainterol#pid30740

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8051&pid=27751&highlight=works#pid27751

I'll have a go at the easy ones.

Day 1 is the first day of your period. Read Ginie's program thread to find out how long after your period you can continue PM. Always start with a low dose, this could have helped with the purafem too. You could try spearmint before SP. SP is strong, keeps you awake, and makes you feel weird. Read Cousin Rose's maca thread for rear end development. I don't know about herbs to prepare for NBE, but I'm surprised vitex would be useful for that, maybe only to sensitize estrogen receptors. But hey, you have DDs: what's to sensitize? Losing 70 lbs may be easier if you drop the soy, or take kelp and L-tyrosine with it: soy slows the thyroid, and you need your thyroid to lose weight. Keeping the DDs will be easier than losing the 70: with no weight change, you would also have grown in cup size since your teens.

Does this explain some of it? I'm not on PM, so I may have to refer you to more experienced people if you want more details.

Good luck with your plans. As Maz wrote, it can work Smile

(13-07-2011, 07:43 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Go,

Welcome. Your questions are not easy. Some are already answered in Pansy-Mae's posts:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8756&pid=30740&highlight=ainterol#pid30740

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8051&pid=27751&highlight=works#pid27751

I'll have a go at the easy ones.

Day 1 is the first day of your period. Read Ginie's program thread to find out how long after your period you can continue PM. Always start with a low dose, this could have helped with the purafem too. You could try spearmint before SP. SP is strong, keeps you awake, and makes you feel weird. Read Cousin Rose's maca thread for rear end development. I don't know about herbs to prepare for NBE, but I'm surprised vitex would be useful for that, maybe only to sensitize estrogen receptors. But hey, you have DDs: what's to sensitize? Losing 70 lbs may be easier if you drop the soy, or take kelp and L-tyrosine with it: soy slows the thyroid, and you need your thyroid to lose weight. Keeping the DDs will be easier than losing the 70: with no weight change, you would also have grown in cup size since your teens.

Does this explain some of it? I'm not on PM, so I may have to refer you to more experienced people if you want more details.

Good luck with your plans. As Maz wrote, it can work Smile

NO NO NO thank you soooooooooo much for your help, you have answered many of my questions or help send me in the right direction. Like I said, no one needed to answer ALL of my questions I am just trying to get them all answered eventually and you helped much more than I thought one person would help so thank you!! Best of wishes to you and happy growing! Smile

The standard dose of saw palmetto is 320 mg extract which is about 2,000 mg berries. Some take 700 mg extract. Saw palmetto should reduce DHT to help PCOS. Most successful people used 1800 mg or more fenugreek, often 3,000 mg or sometimes 1 tablespoon (6,000 mg). Everything else seems fine. B vitamins from whole grain/nut/bean foods or from friendly bacteria (read about yogurt, FOS) are essential for metabolism. A little omega 3's (flax) and omega 6's (most oils/nuts) too plus 100 misc. things found in a healthy diet. Vitex or dong quai are to increase progesterone and decrease estrogen, countering the most common imbalance. You might want to get your levels tested first.

(16-07-2011, 06:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  The standard dose of saw palmetto is 320 mg extract which is about 2,000 mg berries. Some take 700 mg extract. Saw palmetto should reduce DHT to help PCOS. Most successful people used 1800 mg or more fenugreek, often 3,000 mg or sometimes 1 tablespoon (6,000 mg). Everything else seems fine. B vitamins from whole grain/nut/bean foods or from friendly bacteria (read about yogurt, FOS) are essential for metabolism. A little omega 3's (flax) and omega 6's (most oils/nuts) too plus 100 misc. things found in a healthy diet. Vitex or dong quai are to increase progesterone and decrease estrogen, countering the most common imbalance. You might want to get your levels tested first.

Thank you! Can I use a progesterone cream instead of vitex or dong quai because I don't want to take it because it will decrease my estrogen, countering the PM I will use.

Sure.

(17-07-2011, 05:27 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Sure.

excellent, I am going to be making my personal program pretty soon, I am still refining the details of it, so I think I will use progesterone cream to raise my progesterone in my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon