Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

34B to D! Would also like to tone!

Hi guys.
I am using BO along with a few other supplements. I will also be noogling soon. I read that you guys are using heating pads. I was thinking to add a heating pad as well, When do you think i should add the heating pad before or after noogling?

Sorry duplicate post!

Haha! I'm going to have some coffee this morning! Big Grin

However could someone totally give it up cold turkey?!

And it's true, @Isabelle! I've learned so much from you already Smile I feel really positive about the ladies right now (although I'm not as sore as I was last week, but that probably just ebbs and flows, I'm thinking), but they are definitely larger than they were. I'm not crazy just yet! Even my husband has been making comments like, "Wow, your boobs look huge!" They're not huge LOL, but I think that means on me they look larger and definitely feel heavier!

*crosses fingers* let's hope it keeps moving this way

And Ms Beach please keep me posted on your progress, too! We're so close in NBE that I can't wait to see your results!

Thank you, Susan and IdreamofD

I haven't decided if it will be western herbal tradition or transgender psychology, but yes, I'm going back to college!

(28-07-2011, 04:20 PM)idreamofD Wrote:  Haha! I'm going to have some coffee this morning! Big Grin

However could someone totally give it up cold turkey?!

And it's true, @Isabelle! I've learned so much from you already Smile I feel really positive about the ladies right now (although I'm not as sore as I was last week, but that probably just ebbs and flows, I'm thinking), but they are definitely larger than they were. I'm not crazy just yet! Even my husband has been making comments like, "Wow, your boobs look huge!" They're not huge LOL, but I think that means on me they look larger and definitely feel heavier!

*crosses fingers* let's hope it keeps moving this way

And Ms Beach please keep me posted on your progress, too! We're so close in NBE that I can't wait to see your results!

Hi IdreamofD,

Actually there are benefits in drinking coffee..google it..so I am keeping mine in my regimen ..I drink 2-3 a day. It even said it has an estrogenic effect..

As for my update on mixing PM and maca go to the PM is unique ..just added maca today..but quick version..my boobs are tender and getting tingling plus they feel heavy and fuller..so far so good but go to that link for more detail..

(28-07-2011, 04:55 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Thank you, Susan and IdreamofD

I haven't decided if it will be western herbal tradition or transgender psychology, but yes, I'm going back to college!

Why couldnt you do both..treat transgender with alternative medicine..maybe more classes and take longer but hey..I want to go back to school..not sure for what..thinking physical therapy sp?..haha.. or esthetician...or both..Big Grin

good idea - wasn't thinking about combining while I was weeding through the dozens of education offers Blush thank you

Physical therapy or esthetician: you'll be great at either or both. With what you know already: clear people's skin in a week, and booty in a jar. Plus, you learn fast Smile

Haha! I love reading your posts @Isabelle and @Miss Beach! So entertaining. Smile And I will look up those coffee benefits. I've cut out the caffeine so much that I'm constantly tired. Maybe adding some back is just what I need to get these deadlines on track again!

And it is obvious both of you would be great at anything you do! Back to chi massage and PM cream now... LOL

(28-07-2011, 06:50 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  good idea - wasn't thinking about combining while I was weeding through the dozens of education offers Blush thank you

Physical therapy or esthetician: you'll be great at either or both. With what you know already: clear people's skin in a week, and booty in a jar. Plus, you learn fast Smile

lol lol lol lol lol holy crap to freakin funny...booty in a jar.. [Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]

(28-07-2011, 07:31 PM)idreamofD Wrote:  Haha! I love reading your posts @Isabelle and @Miss Beach! So entertaining. Smile And I will look up those coffee benefits. I've cut out the caffeine so much that I'm constantly tired. Maybe adding some back is just what I need to get these deadlines on track again!

And it is obvious both of you would be great at anything you do! Back to chi massage and PM cream now... LOL

Hey IdreamofD,

Sorry for missing this post must have been a day like today..lol lol not doing too good but ok..very foggy and my man confimed that saying you mind isnt here I cant talk to you like this..lol lol..yeah I agree with him..I just cant focus..going to take a nap..anyway back to the what you said above..having a little caffine IMO is ok..if you feel like it is making a dif with NBE (your feel a neg change) then dont have it..

I hope you feel better! Sounds like you're going through it a bit right now... Sad

I'm half-caff-ing my morning coffees right now, and I'm not drinking much soda (maybe 1-2 a week at this point), and sometimes I do caffeine free and sometimes full caffeine. I find that if I cut it out completely I'm so tired for no reason.

And as far as NBE goes, I'm not noticing any diff. Everything seems slow and steady. I get my NB tomorrow, and I think that'll speed up the process (at least with shaping!). So I'm psyched! Big Grin I'll post pics sometime this week, too. Today is officially 2 weeks on PM full dose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon