Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

34B to D! Would also like to tone!

Wow just 2 weeks on PM and your seeing results..nice..you go girl..

As for the caffeine..I only drink coffee and only about 1-2 cups..oh feeling much better..more details in my program..I was also thinking of buy a skin detox tea by Yogi..the ingredients look good and they look like they wouldnt interfere with NBE..

I am taking 5 macas now and they really make the girls full..may bust measurement when I started was 32 now with the maca and the PM company says PM kicks more in the 2nd month (aug 17 will be 2 months for me) well I have up and down in measurements and it is holding between 32 1/2 and 33..I am hoping it is growth..Isabelle said if it is still holding by my 6th day it probably growth..crossing my fingersBig Grin but the maca is really making what they are..then again I stopped PM I think it was for 2 days (8/3 &8/4) then started back up with it taking 1 and then going to ramp up according to the chart Isabelle made me.. so we shall see..haha can you tell I am feeling better...rambling on and on..oh my man called back like five hours later and no complains on my none brain function..lol Big Grin

Oh I wanted to reply to your post in the thread I asked about NB but I will do it here..let me know how it works for you..just wondering if there is a dif...just using a breastfeeding pump..but I dont have the money now to buy the NB.

Dam I reread my post I am like ADD mode..sorry..lol

Glad you're feeling better!!! Big Grin

Haha now I'm achey and headachey tonight! I think it's because I was typing in odd positions all day long today.

Cool about the maca... I would take it but I don't want more butt. Since I only want the titas, I'm going to noogle and stick to a PM routine. And I was talking to Isabelle in another thread, and I definitely don't want the nasty side effects of estrogen dominance, so I think every four weeks I'll stop the PM for 5 days, and maybe everything else, to detox my system. But I'll probably stick to the PM cream and of course the NB.

I get my NB tomorrow so of course I'm going to run to it and pump lol! I'll take a before pic and an after in case I get any swelling. I don't know what to expect, but I don't have small boobs, so I think when you have boobage already it works even better? Not really sure. And I'm actually a non-full C, which is what the polka dot bra is, so here's hoping!! I want ROUND! Big Grin

Goodmorning IdreamofD,

Have you seen the chart Isabelle made for me..if not I am going to post it here maybe you can use it too..but I am going to change the BS (breast Success pills and going to take FG)..I was going to take the BS pills just because I wanted to use them up but said na dont want to waste timeBig Grin

I was thinking like this, if you ovulate on day 14:

Caps PM BS
day 26 1 1
day 27 1 0
day 28 1 0
day 01 1 0 period starts
day 02 1 0
day 03 1 0
day 04 1 0
day 05 1 0
day 06 2 0
day 07 2 0
day 08 2 0
day 09 3 0
day 10 3 0
day 11 3 0
day 12 2 1
day 13 2 1
day 14 2 1
day 15 2 1
day 16 2 2
day 17 2 2
day 18 2 2
day 19 2 2
day 20 2 3
day 21 2 3
day 22 2 3
day 23 2 3
day 24 1 2
day 25 1 1
day 26 1 1

If you think 3 PM on days 9, 10, 11 is too much, take 2 on days 9 and 10.
If your next period is late, try 1 PM on day 12.

As for the NB I want mine round too...I hear ya..so waiting to see how yours do with the NB..but I probably get one once I have the money..

Updating my program!

Here's what I'm doing now:

PM 500mg
MSM 1000mg
multivitamin for teen girls
PM 500mg again
5-7 grams L-arginine
PM cream on the ladies twice per day
heating pad at night after PM cream

I'm also going to be adding a collagen supplement.
And now I also use the NB, which I LOVE!!!!

I've only been using it a week, but it is literally the best product I've ever used hands down.

So far I've experienced some amazing things with the noogleberry. First, the swelling (for me) has been great. I don't measure, but I feel like it's about half a cup size. But more importantly, they are firmer, heavier, and rounder at the bottom. When swollen, I have underboob!!! I've never had underboob ever. When they're swollen they look like natural, well shaped boobs from the side, rounded at the bottom, nipples pointing outward. It's AMAZING, and this is only 1 week. I feel like even if I simply retain the swelling, I'd be thrilled, and to think it gets better than that - woohoo!

So that's it. I will post pics in the next couple of weeks to compare.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon