Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol

In the parlance of online forums, janedooe is a troll. Trolls do not really seek information, they only wish to stir things up, get other users pissed off, and interrupt the use of whatever forum they have targeted. The VERY WORST way to deal with trolls is to actually respond to them. It is completely hopeless, as they will always have a more infantile and moronic answer.

There are several choices here: 1.) ignore her/him. Leave her/his posts visible and get a good chuckle from them, but above all, ignore them. 2.) Report the offensive posts to the forum administrators with the report button at the bottom right of every post; or 3.) Go to your own profile, and add the offensive username to your ignore list so you don't have to be exposed to her/his ignorant dribble. 4.) One or more of the above.

Above all, STOP RESPONDING TO TROLLS, it just feeds their miniature egos and prolongs the agony for all of us.

Just my opinion of course.

(28-06-2011, 12:49 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  MY attitude is fine can you read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are the stupidest people in the
world on this site...........oh this could upset Asians. GET OVER IT.

The THAI'S are the 1st ones to tell you Thailand is a corrupt backward shithole.

Hi Farang (foreigner).............Oh I hope no one is upset.

Thailand the land that calls you a foreigner,

I guess none of you get out much..........want pictures

Unless you are from Thailand you ARE a foreigner...DUH!

With all do respect, I am brand new here but even I know that males wanting to become female are taking PM to get their boobs to grow, this was not a side effect, this is the EFFECT of PM, under age thirty he is still producing a lot of growth hormone so this is most certainly going to happen. He didn't get gynecomastia he got the RESULTS of taking PM. If you had done your research you would find that there are much better things than PM for balding. Working at a supplement store I know that Saw Palmetto is really helpful for that because it blocks the specific type of testosterone that causes balding. Or maybe he could take PM but perhaps he took too much. I say that to inform, not to argue... I don't know if you are a troller or not... but that was my two cents.

P.S. I'm not Asian, but what you said was certainly offensive, it's how you say something. If you had said something more like, "I have heard that some companies from Asia sometimes produce supplements spiked with drugs, I suspect that this one might be one of them, what do you guys think?" that would have been much better.

Wow... I could have left breastnexus if there weren't all these open minded people pointing out this extremely ignorant post.

Ps. I'm korean which is part of asia, so is Japan, so are 46 other countries that are part of this continent..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
its real funny, how he calls everyone stupid. When obviously he is the one who seems to be uneducated. The stuff you write is pretty passive aggressive, and as ignorant as you are, you don't realize it. Emm maybe you dont really know how to write. BTW China isnt really a 3rd world country, they are in the process of development, and with the huge population it would be hard to control. Do some research before you stereotype others. Anyways thanks for warning /expressing yourself to others, but do respect on others peoples choices and beliefs. I'm pretty sure a lot of them have done research and knowledge what they are getting into before they have taken the next step.

I LOVE DREAMOFGs successful journey Smile keep it up girl !!!

...Am I gonna see this unnecessary bickering in every thread about PM I read?

[Image: shutdoor.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon