Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold water therapy

Hello all,

I wanted to share something else that may help some of you with blood circulation in your breasts.

Cold water therapy.

Dip and submerge your breasts in ice-cold water for a short while each night. It is a method used by ancient groups to promote perkiness, fullness and shape. And cold-water therapies have always been thought of as good.

I don’t know how to work this into a routine yet though, like before or after massage/pumping. It’s always advised to use a heat pad and massage to warm your breasts up so this is a bit counter productive. So far I have been leaving a gap between pumping/massaged/the hot stuff before doing this. I have been doing it for a few days and they look good strait after.

do you think this is a temporary way to make breasts perkier? in the same way as when you put ice over your nipples, they become errect, but that's only temporary.

i would think putting ice over your boobs after you swell from noogling might be counter productive, since ice is known to help alleviate swellings.

I had thought as much but it’s supposed to promote circulation. Perhaps it’s a good thing to do in the morning or before pumping.

iv seen hot and cold water mentioned too; where you use cold then hot(just as hot as comfortable though) alternate a few times then iv seen people suggest ending on cold and hot so it cant matter too much if u end with hot it would be perfect for doing just befor pumping Smile

I like your topic of therapy. I will use that for my breast and if i will get any problem then let you know. But thanks for informing me this therapy.

it could workBlush

Well,I read out thoroughly this discussion about the cold therapy water.
I am agree with your reviews but i know that water is so good for
keep fitness of the body and health....

(26-06-2011, 02:54 PM)Maz Wrote:  Hello all,

I wanted to share something else that may help some of you with blood circulation in your breasts.

Cold water therapy.

Dip and submerge your breasts in ice-cold water for a short while each night. It is a method used by ancient groups to promote perkiness, fullness and shape. And cold-water therapies have always been thought of as good.

I don’t know how to work this into a routine yet though, like before or after massage/pumping. It’s always advised to use a heat pad and massage to warm your breasts up so this is a bit counter productive. So far I have been leaving a gap between pumping/massaged/the hot stuff before doing this. I have been doing it for a few days and they look good strait after.

I was reading (don't remember where) that there is something called brown fat and something called white fat in our bodies. This article was talking about the theory of causing fat cell death with cold temperatures when applied over and over. It seemed pretty legit too. As coolsculpting is a thing that is done to reduce fat. I'd say heat is a girl's friend for boobs.

I think, it is wrong as it will irritate the capillaries around your breasts and it may also result in flubbing of breasts.

Maybe rubbing your breasts with an ice Cube could help. But I don’t think this alone will bring any growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon