Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boyfriend's Naked Posters

What is it with guys and jennifer Lawrence? My ex loves her!! I really liked her too till he said how much he loves her and now I can't stand seeing her on tv!!! I totally get you though, I liked the part where he asked you if you want him to unlike it, that shows that he did get that you were jealous. Then you kinda pushed it with your questions but you are a girl and we are irrational so to quote a guy I dated before "men need to protect women from themselves because they're crazy so we need to constantly be considerate and calm".

(12-07-2014, 03:44 AM)AquaA Wrote:  What is it with guys and jennifer Lawrence? My ex loves her!! I really liked her too till he said how much he loves her and now I can't stand seeing her on tv!!! I totally get you though, I liked the part where he asked you if you want him to unlike it, that shows that he did get that you were jealous. Then you kinda pushed it with your questions but you are a girl and we are irrational so to quote a guy I dated before "men need to protect women from themselves because they're crazy so we need to constantly be considerate and calm".

She has a killer figure and girl next door type of look ***I think***

Thanks guys. I think the fact he jumped to 'i'll take it down' before even explaining was what ticked me off. If he'd just said 'oh she's a good actress' (which he did when i got him to talk properly) i'd have believed him...it wasn't the page but how he freaked out that was weird. apparently it was coz he's had crazy jealous exes in the past...but we've been together 2 years so i'd hope he knows i'm not like that by now :/ One thing I don't beleive that he said is that she isn't hot...duh! xD

(12-07-2014, 08:22 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Thanks guys. I think the fact he jumped to 'i'll take it down' before even explaining was what ticked me off. If he'd just said 'oh she's a good actress' (which he did when i got him to talk properly) i'd have believed him...it wasn't the page but how he freaked out that was weird. apparently it was coz he's had crazy jealous exes in the past...but we've been together 2 years so i'd hope he knows i'm not like that by now :/ One thing I don't beleive that he said is that she isn't hot...duh! xD

Although I'm not saying I'm not jealous at all. I'm of the opinion that publicly expressing how much you fancy celebrities is quite disrespectful

I agree with Wahaika, and a lot of what Nyx and Luxy said. Dump him. I don't think naked pictures are objectifying, and its natural for people to look at them.He can look at pics if he wants, but how would he like it if you had naked posters up? He wouldn't. Also, either he doesn't seem to care how those pictures affect you, or he's doing it to make you feel bad. That's inconsiderate. His argument rhetoric is stupid, I had to say that.

If I find something offensive I tell them, it's my right if I want to avoid that.

responded to posts 3 years old...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x195iir...shortfilms

How can a guy not like this...

I really don't think she's pretty, nor do I like her figure. It's nice in American hustle because she lost weight. I love her personality, sense of humor and acting skills. Now I just hate everything about her!!! I am the crazy type of jealous but I don't express it, I just go crazy in my head instead haha

Maybe because she's not your exotic kind of pretty. You may feel like she doesn't deserve as much attention as someone you think is really pretty.

Just a guess.

(12-07-2014, 06:34 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Maybe because she's not your exotic kind of pretty. You may feel like she doesn't deserve as much attention as someone you think is really pretty.

Just a guess.

I think it's because my ex said she's pretty so I automatically see her as not lol maybe I felt differently before, hard to tell. I usually find everyone pretty, I just think of different outfits that would accentuate what they have or would suit their complexion more to show their beauty. There's beauty in everyone, not her though or anyone my ex finds pretty! (Hehe totally jealous freak)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon