Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

16 using PM

[/b][b] Hello lovely ladies and gents,

I am 16 and a 36C currently. 5'9 and weigh 140. My goal is to reach a 36D or 38D but I don't know where to start. I DO know that I dont really want to purchase a noogleberry or anything too expensive right now because im currently not in the position. HOWEVER i do take six fenugreek capsules per day and i massage a fenugreek mixture that i created into my breasts twice a day. Are there any specific massages that i could try? What about push ups or anything i that nature? Do you suggest that I take PM? Will it work for me since i'm 16? How long until I see results? THANKS IN ADVANCESmile

The attachment below is not me!! It is my GGOOAALLL Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

most people recommend not using herbs until youve finished puberty so have u had any results so far? so if you want to try pm id say only use a topical(cream, serum, spray) one brand not to buy is biobust pm cream it says its 30g but you get less than 10g of cream.

the most popular massage is chi rotations but there are also lymphatic massages and fat sweeping there is more info in the massage section of this forum Smile

Thanks sooo much for the replySmile

Just keep in mind that your not fully developed yet either. You still have some growing
To do. When I was 16 I was a B, two years later I was a D.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon