Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for Bloating

Hehe, no worries Smile the lemon tip was still a good one Tongue

Well, TMI I know, but as soon as I had a bowel movement, all the pain went away. I think it was Diarhea pains.....which I read in the archives happened to a lot of people when first taking PM. Since then I haven't had any problems. Thanks for the concern tho girls. And no, definitely no appendicitis or kidney stones, good thing! Smile

I know this may not be necessary because no one has posted here in a bit, but another thing to consider taking with PM is l-arginine. Aside from the HGH, it's helps *eliminate waste product* and promote weight loss, so basically it counteracts the bloating pretty much 100 percent from my experience. It also prevents blood clots, just in case anyone is worried about the estrogen and blood clots (although I know of the studies that show the phytos don't cause this, really, but in case anyone is worried). So it does 2 amazing things (not even considering the HGH) with PM. I had to tone down the 10g because it did cause me a couple of pimples at 10.

(24-07-2011, 05:08 PM)idreamofD Wrote:  I know this may not be necessary because no one has posted here in a bit, but another thing to consider taking with PM is l-arginine. Aside from the HGH, it's helps *eliminate waste product* and promote weight loss, so basically it counteracts the bloating pretty much 100 percent from my experience. It also prevents blood clots, just in case anyone is worried about the estrogen and blood clots (although I know of the studies that show the phytos don't cause this, really, but in case anyone is worried). So it does 2 amazing things (not even considering the HGH) with PM. I had to tone down the 10g because it did cause me a couple of pimples at 10.

Hi, are u able to find 5 gram/10 grams of L' arginine or do you just take a lot of pills? I think, the highest dosage I have found is about 1000 mg ( 1 gram)

I don't take the pills, I take the powder. 1tsp of the powder I have is 2.5g. It is REALLY disgusting, so I'd rec the liquid if you can find one instead. This way you don't need to take 10 pills, that would be crazy. And I just take it at night before bed, like Gcup, who was the one who turned me on to it.

Thanks, iDream.

Oo that's a good tip. Sounds like a miracle powder Big Grin

You should just be able to take up any anti-androgens to fix the breakout issue, no?

I am not sure what is helping my breakouts but I believe it is the herbs and most def.. the EFA's especially codliver oil liq. I just started it and working great, I also take a mix pill of flax, fish, borage oil, and salmon oil is it's own pill, I take the codlliver oil 1-2 x a week maybe more or less.. I rotate the others, but lately I have only been taking the salmon..I do have virgin flaxseed I bough in the cooking section and use that with food and I also have roasted seseme sp? oil..and yes keeping the androgens at bay helps and I keep my carbs and sugars very low if I canBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon