Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY fat injection

What would happen if you withdrew you own fat from, say, your tummy and then injected it into your breasts? Would 50% of it take like in that stem cell process? I realise it's crazy idea and I have no intention of trying it but I was just interested Tongue

well you can get plastic surgery like that its like lipo then they inject it into boobs or butt, but U cant do it yourself though:o

So in THEORY it could work if you stuck it somewhere fatty?

Infection seems very likely.

This is an old idea, but many surgeons don't perform it anymore because once you move fat from one area of the body and put it in another two things tend to happen: the fat is just re-absorbed into the body so the results don't last long, and/or the transplanted fat tends to harden and make things like cancer detection via mammogram very difficult.

Stem cell is an intriguing idea, but not much experimentation done on it right now.

I wish they'd hurry up and do some more experimentation on the stem cell process. I would never have implants but I'd definitely try that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon