Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

Hey guys. I'm an actual user and I've tried BA. It's a complete scam. I found out the amount of herbs in their pills is not even enough to get results in just a couple months. I tried the pills and saw nothing. But I switched to fenugreek, PC, & PM & have WAY better results than on BA. It's a complete scam to get your money. Trust me

Its actually really sad that someone can easily lie and mislead people.. desperate females into Thinking this is going to work for them. I feel sick reading all these. Me and my girlfriend used this so called breast active for 6 months. Both pills and cream. So naive and dreaming for bigger breasts. Well she wanted hers to go to their original size since she had just finished breast feeding. I just wanted mine to be bigger. Im 26 she is 28. I thought what an amazing idea. Its only $300 or something and no need to go under the knife plus its herbal pills and so on so its safe. Okay now..PLEASE UNDERSTAND that after doing so many research this breast active business or company was under a different name. They changed their name because of the negative feedback and people complaining they were getting. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH EVERYONE don't be naive. To be honest I don't think any pills will make ur breasts bigger etc..and if they do its for a short time and with consequences to pay. I found out all these after I learned my lesson. I used both the pills and cream the right way and as I said before on my 4th month of using I was hit by acne. Both of us. Me and my friend at the same time. Her acne left after few months leaving scars..mine..its been a yr and still struggling with it. I never had a pimple or anything even in my teenage yrs and now this. I've changed my diet completely different life style to help me get better exercise etc etc but terrified of taking anymore pills for anything after this. Another thing..we both got a lump.. mine in my left breast. Her's I don't remember if its left or right. She done the biopsy and other tests. She is okay no bad results. For me its been 4 months im still going under different tests since the result came out saying I may have a rare tumor but its inconclusive.. its been a tough year. Im angry yes. At the same time I feel stupid for not doing enough research at an earlier time. Its either u go and get breast implants or u learn to love your self the way you are. I can't afford breast implants. so Im learning to accept and love my figure. Health is the main thing. Be carefully. Everything comes with a price. And this one wasn't worth it one bit. I thought I wanted bigger boobs so badly but now all I want is a clear skin and to be healthy. Ps it did work a little never as big as they tell u but it did work a bit but even after using it for 6 months.
.my breasts went back to their original size. Same for my friend. She now wants to get breast surgery. Myself I have bigger problems to worry about at the moment than bigger breasts. Peace. All the best.

quote='ceekay' pid='114684' dateline='1400473333']
Its actually really sad that someone can easily lie and mislead people.. desperate females into Thinking this is going to work for them. I feel sick reading all these. Me and my girlfriend used this so called breast active for 6 months. Both pills and cream. So naive and dreaming for bigger breasts. Well she wanted hers to go to their original size since she had just finished breast feeding. I just wanted mine to be bigger. Im 26 she is 28. I thought what an amazing idea. Its only $300 or something and no need to go under the knife plus its herbal pills and so on so its safe. Okay now..PLEASE UNDERSTAND that after doing so many research this breast active business or company was under a different name. They changed their name because of the negative feedback and people complaining they were getting. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH EVERYONE don't be naive. To be honest I don't think any pills will make ur breasts bigger etc..and if they do its for a short time and with consequences to pay. I found out all these after I learned my lesson. I used both the pills and cream the right way and as I said before on my 4th month of using I was hit by acne. Both of us. Me and my friend at the same time. Her acne left after few months leaving scars..mine..its been a yr and still struggling with it. I never had a pimple or anything even in my teenage yrs and now this. I've changed my diet completely different life style to help me get better exercise etc etc but terrified of taking anymore pills for anything after this. Another thing..we both got a lump.. mine in my left breast. Her's I don't remember if its left or right. She done the biopsy and other tests. She is okay no bad results. For me its been 4 months im still going under different tests since the result came out saying I may have a rare tumor but its inconclusive.. its been a tough year. Im angry yes. At the same time I feel stupid for not doing enough research at an earlier time. Its either u go and get breast implants or u learn to love your self the way you are. I can't afford breast implants. so Im learning to accept and love my figure. Health is the main thing. Be carefully. Everything comes with a price. And this one wasn't worth it one bit. I thought I wanted bigger boobs so badly but now all I want is a clear skin and to be healthy. Ps it did work a little never as big as they tell u but it did work a bit but even after using it for 6 months.
.my breasts went back to their original size. Same for my friend. She now wants to get breast surgery. Myself I have bigger problems to worry about at the moment than bigger breasts. Peace. All the best.
[/quote]

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience I wish you found this site sooner. I disagree of course surgery is not the only option much its more dangerous everyone know breast actives isn't a good method though.
There are even effective non hormonal methods like pumping and massage you can still grow 1-3 cups with even if it does take longer.
Look around so many people have amazing natural results here don't let breast actives be your view of nbe because none of us use that rubish unless we started before joining here.

an admin needs to delete this thread, the OP is a scam !

No there are useful comments like saying its a scam so if someone searches breast actives this will come up and they will read what we think, and not buy it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon