Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

•Bring your hands to "heart center"-palms together in front of your chest
•Push palms together and hold for 4 seconds
•Repeat 15 times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

•Put your arms out in front of your chest holding your forearm near your elbow with each hand
•Push forward until you see your armpits pull inward-your boobs will actually jump into place too Big Grin)
•Hold it there for 4 seconds and release
•Repeat 15 times

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I posted the following in a thread and thought it would be beneficial to include it on mine as well:

I'm probably not supposed to do this since I received it as a download when I ordered Breast Actives but here is a support website with exercises, hypnosis, massages, and other Breast Health information. I hope this helps

http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...index.html

The exercises can be found at the top left corner of the screen. Click on it to find instructions

MyBAExperience you are awesome! Thank you so much!! That was super helpful! Thank you for taking the time to take photos of you doing it. We have the same coloring... light skinned with the same hair color =) You look bigger in your exercise demonstrations... great job! =)
I am already seeing changes in my breasts from taking natural curves for 3 days! I am only taking 1 pill to start with and then will up the dosage to two... their recommended dosage. I will keep you posted =)

Hi,

Thank you for the pics.. I kinda new what you were saying but not really... my mom use to do those exercises.. Thank you for bringing them back.. will add to my list.. they are really good to do when you waiting at a light in the car and such.. when you cant get a massage in so to speak..what I am trying to say they are covenient to do.

thank you for posting the exercises, your results are looking amazing so far Smile
xthank you for posting the exercises, your results are looking amazing so far Smile
x

Hello Ladies!

Thank you for your kind words. The support on this site is invaluable! Smile

I tried my best to get good pictures but it's so hard to understand the complete exercise through still photos. I'm glad to hear that you all found them helpful. Wink I agree with Beach Bum, they take little time and can be done virtually anywhere!

Hey Bunnie! ALL natural baby!!! Lol That's great that you are already noticing a change in such a short time. K
eep us updated on your progress.

BA, I tried to follow your link, but I think it only works for members. The page was requesting credit card info and/or order number

http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...index.html

What a bummer!!! I may be naughty and copy/paste some things from the site Wink

Sorry for the tease ladies

Thanks, BA. The pictures and directions you posted are great. I haven't tried them yet, there seems to so much info on this website I start reading one thing, then another, and then another, etc. lol that i have to bookmark all the threads!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon