Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

yh, the B bra looks a better fit the a looks too small on you x
they look great and they look alot bigger than Bcups so they must have grown more in fullness too.

Thanks Cupcakes!! Big Grin
Actually, you're right. They perked up and started to get more full within the first 2 weeks. I've always HATED the way my breasts looked regardless of size because I was a drooper (even though I've never had kids). Another thing that really got me going was how quickly my girls evened out. I know the right still has a little catching up to do but my husband says he can't even tell that one is bigger! I catch him staring ALL the time lol
. Wink

Thank you for posting pictures and for the FAQs. Are you only using Breast Actives or combining with other herbal?[/align]

I honestly considered combining herbs with the program sense so many women have seen great results by doing so. However, I'm looking for subtle growth and have already gained a cup size in my first month. I think I'm going to continue with just the cream and pills for the remainder of my 6 months. They recommend taking a reduced amount for a couple of weeks following the 6 months to retain growth and shape. During that time (if I don't see my desired results) I may include some herbs to put me over the top. Smile

Thanks, BA. I wouldn't care about sudden growth since I'd know my breasts were natural. I like the idea of using natural herbs as well, though. I'm going to start with that and possibly add BA. I saw a system called Brava, but I don't know about that.

Hey Wishgranted!

I agree with you on appreciating a natural product. I like the idea that I'm using something composed from different herbs to create a chemical reaction with no negative side effects. Take pictures to log your process as well. I find it to be an excellent source of motivation! I haven't heard of Brava. What kind of product is it??

Hi MyBAExp*, you may have already googled this, but here is the website for brava
http://www.brava.com/home.asp

I've heard mixed results and it doesn't last longer than a day or so for some women. All I can think of happening is that if you stretch the skin, the boobs will probably droop more... ? I haven't done alot of reading because it's expensive. what do you think?

Hey Wish!

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Its been a busy past couple of weeks.
I checked out that website you sent. I didn't get a chance to dig in too deep but I guess its a breast pump right? Do you know how long you're supposed to wear it? Looks like it would get uncomfortable. If you're looking into a pump, I've heard lots of great things about Noogleberry...I think that's what its called. Tongue

I'm with you though! None of us are doing this for temporary results. That's what I really like about BA. Although everyone doesn't see the same results, those who did had them permanently.

I liked that measurement website too. Do you measure them bare or with a bra on? I'm planning on updating my pictures and measurements tomorrow. Friday is my actual 6 weeks point but I'm going out of town. I'm going to start using those stats. Thanks for the reference! Smile

Good luck on your search

Hello Ladies!

I've reached my 6 weeks mark. There really wasn't much change to my size. Although there was no measurable growth, I have noticed they are perkier than before. You can kinda see it in my pictures.

I guess I've hit a bit of a wall in terms of growth. This is something I found to be common after the first month but it picks up again in the 3rd month. I have continued to stay consistent with applying the cream and taking the pills at the same time daily (9am and 11pm). I do a lot of traveling for work which makes it difficult. I'm pretty good at taking/applying it within an hour of the scheduled time. I also have caved a bit on the caffeine. Sad I LOVE Dr. Pepper and its hard to leave my lifetime love alone. I still keep it to about 1 a day (and go for Root Beer when available). Ok now I'm rambling...here are my stats and pictures:

6 WEEKS
BRA: 34A/B
BUST SIZE: 35 inches

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Last One

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon