Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Well, I seem to be having more difficulties with my period this cycle.

Last cycle, which was my second cycle on PM and my 1st cycle without birth control, was 42 days.

This time, I tried to cycle differently. I stopped PM on Day 12, took a few days off of herbs, then started my luteal phase cycling around Day 14. I was going to do as GorgeousBlonde does, and start PM again on days 19-24, but it appeared last night as though I have already gotten my period! This would make my cycle 18 days for the past month. SO strange!! Maybe it is just spotting, but I have never spotted mid-cycle before in my life, and I should have ovulated only a few days ago!!

I wonder if it has to do with my body adjusting to all these hormones PLUS getting off of birth control.

If anyone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Hi NotSoBusty,

At least aimingford and sweetpea experienced something similar, spotting around day 18 in a 42 day cycle, and Soonenough reported a 17 day cycle and a 42 day cycle too. Hard to make sense of it, though Dodgy

Thank you, Isabelle!

It is nice to know that I am not alone. So far it just seems like spotting, and I was supposed to start taking PM on this day either way. whether I use it as Day 19 of my third cycle or Day 1 of my next cycle will all depend on what it turns out to be!

Well, I actually think it may have been Aunt Flow coming for an early visit. My roommate was also on her period this week, the same day I got mine, and I think my body has been compensating and trying to adjust since I have gotten off birth control. So, it makes sense that my body was hustling to try to sync up with her cycle. This is the start of my 4th cycle, but just to be sure that it wasn't just mid-cycle spotting, I am taking 500 mg of PM until "day 24" of my third cycle (this coming tuesday), and I will stop taking all herbal supplements after that to see what happens. If I get my period in a month, I'll just use this last month as my "cleansing month," and start PM again when I get my next period. I really don't want to take a month off, but I know I should!!

However, on a lighter, happier note, I have solid proof that my breasts have grown! I have pictures, but beyond that, I have my NB that serves as "measurable" proof. What I mean by this is, when I first ordered NB back in the summer (I can't remember which month, but 3 months ago or so) I started noogling with the small domes. I only noogled a hand full of times then, and have only started being consistent in the last 2 weeks. I also started taking PM around the time that I got my NB in the mail 3 months ago.

Well, here I am now, noogling, and I have been having issues with my medium domes, so I decided to give the ole small domes a shot again to see if that helped. Well, much to my surprise, I FILL EVERY LAST INCH OF THEM! When I first noogled 3 months ago with the small domes, I struggled to fill half of them!!!!! Although this may seem like a small accomplishment to many of you, I am absolutely thrilled!!

YAY BOOBIES!!

So, even if I have to take this month off, I am definitely going to continue to noogle, because since I have seen progress with PM, I am SURE that I can see progress with NB! I'm interested to see what it can do for me during my month off of PM.

**Edit: ON TOP OF THAT, I just tried on the bathing suit that I wore all summer to give the allusion that I have boobies, and boy does it fit differently! It is a padded push-up from VS, and it gave me great cleavage this summer. However, now if I try to fit my whole boob in it, I either get "double boob" or my nipples pop out! It is SO small on me now!!! Wow. I guess it just goes to show that even though the measuring tape may not move, changes are definitely happening! Sorry for all the ranting and raving...it is just so exciting to see progress and feel as though I have *some* boobs now. The days of small bob jokes from my peers are almost over!!!

*Deep breath*.....I decided to post pictures. I told myself I would wait until my full three months to post my pictures, but I have no idea what is going on with my cycle right now, so I decided that now is as good as ever.

I'm pretty new to this picture thing, so bare with me as I attach them!!

1. The first picture is after 1 month on PM. I only took a before wearing a bra, but it doesn't really help. As you can see, my breasts still look the same size-ish, or at least it isn't as noticeable.

2. The second picture is after 2 months on PM, and my right breasts is starting to look larger than my left. **OH! and I was bitten by an ant on the nipple of the right breast!! Sad

3. The third picture is after 2.5 months on PM, and it is very apparent that my right breast is larger!! Oh, well. I will correct this.

Be kind!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is another picture of my second month on PM...I took a few just in case!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi NotSoBusty,

I see the biggest development on the insides: developing cleavage, maybe some overboob too, but that is hard to see in a frontal pic.

I think you're right, Isabelle!

That is where I have noticed it the most too, mainly on the sides. Unfortunately, I didn't take any side shots! I hope it's still noticeable though! I can definitely feel it and see the change in my clothing.

(24-10-2011, 08:36 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  I think you're right, Isabelle!

That is where I have noticed it the most too, mainly on the sides. Unfortunately, I didn't take any side shots! I hope it's still noticeable though! I can definitely feel it and see the change in my clothing.

Your size is like one of my goals. All, I can say is keep at it.

In viewing your pics @NotSoBusty, I think I see the size difference you're talking about, even in your before pics. It's TOTALLY normal, you'd be weird if you didn't have it. Smile

But the awesome news is that you're now noticing it, which is definitely a sign of you growing, so congrats! And you can def fix it no problem.

It's so nice to fill cups! When I first got the CLs I could barely keep them on. I thought they were SO wide! And now I am nearly done with them. So cool when that happens! Can't wait to fill these mega XLs (someday)...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon