Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not allowed estrogen query

Question 

I've been informed by my doctor that I am not allowed estrogen because I am at a high risk of stroke... How does this affect my NBE? Should I be staying away from phytoestrogens? Should I not take herbs at all? Arghhh!

:S idk you'd probably have to ask a herbalist(normal doctors dont know much about herbs)

I say wait for more responses on here cause maybe someone is in the same situation as you.. and I would PM Wahakia or go to his site..you know where that is..Wink He is very informative with a lot of answers, IMO..Let us know what he says...just PM him to get answer quicker or try and PM Eve..

I prefer NOT to use estrogen in my NBE quest since I am terribly sensitive to homones (can't use the bcp). With proper diet and the suction method you can get very good results without risking your health and without the side effects. I had great results with Brava but most girls are using noogleberry (much cheaper) with good results. Take a look at the suction forum Smile
Good luck!!

your doc said this when he changed you to the all progesterone pill right? so he could have just meant you werent allowed the old pill anymore, it could be very possible that now your not getting the excess synthetic estrogen from the old pill your body will right itself quickly anyway
If i was you id go to your doctor and say are there any foods your not allowed(if u dpnt mention nbe just say u saw an article on estrogen dominance and plant estrogens) also ask if he thinks it will go away now youv stopped the estrogen pill, how long? And try to get another hormone test in a month.

But yh i think noogleberry pumps seem even more effective(comparing progress pics from both sites) than bravas that confuses me :s but someone said its because with nb the breasts get more breaks to heal bigger(i guess similar to muscle builders take day breaks to heal bigger) im not saying boobs are the same but the noogleberry is obviously closer to the optimum amount of time for boob growth.

So yh id say maybe buy a nb while your hormpnes get themselves back to normal.
Then try herbs or pm when your ok?

NB on the way! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon