Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Im gonna look it up

(01-08-2011, 09:55 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  Oo Isabelle and Beachbumbythesea you've posted some really useful ideas here! How's progress beachbum? x

Hi Gasolinerainbow,

I know Isabelle is wicked awesome..[Image: smiley-happy091.gif] [Image: smiley-happy105.gif]<---she needs big titas that cheerleaderTongue

My Progress not bad..actually as I was walking today just got back so not too focused , that I have only been on PM 1 month and 2 weeks I was like ...what Huhdam cool..I am not as bummed as before cause I thought I was going into my 3rd month and they say around the second month you should see things happing with the titas..and I am but not sure if that is from adding maca..almost thinking it is...or the comb of both..I took Isabelle's advice to use SP for an emergency..I took one today at the same time as maca...tonight I will take my 4th maca..today will be the first upping to 4 a day now..ok..I am done cause I go distracted and forgot what I was thinking..RolleyesOh yah back I cut most sugar againDodgyand carbs but mostly sugar..I do feel less tired..duh

(01-08-2011, 10:42 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  Im gonna look it up

Hi Prettymama...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh whacha gonna loooook up Huh Let me guess the wild yam or wild mexican yam...I will help ya..kWink[Image: smiley-happy090.gif]

Lol ok thanks beachbumbytheseaBig Grin

(02-08-2011, 12:25 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(01-08-2011, 09:55 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  Oo Isabelle and Beachbumbythesea you've posted some really useful ideas here! How's progress beachbum? x

Hi Gasolinerainbow,

I know Isabelle is wicked awesome..[Image: smiley-happy091.gif] [Image: smiley-happy105.gif]<---she needs big titas that cheerleaderTongue

My Progress not bad..actually as I was walking today just got back so not too focused , that I have only been on PM 1 month and 2 weeks I was like ...what Huhdam cool..I am not as bummed as before cause I thought I was going into my 3rd month and they say around the second month you should see things happing with the titas..and I am but not sure if that is from adding maca..almost thinking it is...or the comb of both..I took Isabelle's advice to use SP for an emergency..I took one today at the same time as maca...tonight I will take my 4th maca..today will be the first upping to 4 a day now..ok..I am done cause I go distracted and forgot what I was thinking..RolleyesOh yah back I cut most sugar againDodgyand carbs but mostly sugar..I do feel less tired..duh

(01-08-2011, 10:42 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  Im gonna look it up

Hi Prettymama...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh whacha gonna loooook up Huh Let me guess the wild yam or wild mexican yam...I will help ya..kWink[Image: smiley-happy090.gif]

Sounds like it is the same..[Image: smiley-think005.gif]

Wild yam is also known as Dioscorea villosa, China root, Mexican yam, colic root, devil's bones, rheumatism root, yuma, and rheumatism root.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/970.html

Thanks..thats a really good one..Big Grin

Im adding it with my fenugreek and breast teas with isabelles suggestion...looking up everything she provided me it really seems like the best plan for me!Big Grin

Yes me too cause I read some more on the progesterone def.. and this one had a longer list then I have seen and it me mentioned hairloss, acne, facial hair.. and much more that other places I read had like 5 things this one had about 12..so I am going to add that too..yes along with PM...unless I only get as a cream..I think maybe a tea would be the best..anyone know which would be more effective..would be nice to see rubbing the cream on the titas..if they would grow..sounds like the answer..haha helps to think out loud..well sort of..Big Grin

Well ive read applyin herbs topically directs them faster and stronger through the skin into the bloodstream. It bypasses going through the liver which breaks it down and lessens the effectiveness like when you take them orally...so rubbing topically actually may be more effective! Thats why im doing my herbs orally and topically..doubling the effects Big Grin

(01-08-2011, 04:04 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Wow Isabelle..thank you sooooo much going to cut and past this a print it out..you are the bomb..that is a awesome thingBig Grin

P.S. I just took my maca and I took 1 BS untill my period..I will let you know how I feel k..Oh I just counted from my last period..if I start on the 5th then that would be 32 days..today makes 27 so it is ok to take BS with the maca and no PM till my period you think..should I take more then one BS if you say no PM or take what the bottle says 3 a day..by the end of next month I may run out of BS so should I use up my FG and SP in replace of it if so how many mgs for each..

Goodmorning IsabelleBig Grin

I have a question about the chart..when my BS runs out and since you have it that I am taking the PM all month..my ? is I feel I need progesterone help ...what agains days you help that and what should I take after I run out of BS I am thinking after BS runs out I will use PM, maca (just as I take not by chart), and just take something for progestergone because I have the PM for the phyto's..I hope you understand what I am asking..

(02-08-2011, 04:43 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  Well ive read applyin herbs topically directs them faster and stronger through the skin into the bloodstream. It bypasses going through the liver which breaks it down and lessens the effectiveness like when you take them orally...so rubbing topically actually may be more effective! Thats why im doing my herbs orally and topically..doubling the effects Big Grin

Good point...Isabelle if this is true then combine this thought with what I wrote above...pill or cream..or maybe both..maybe do a tea instead of a pill..(for the progest)

P.S. If you want to see my new hair stay tuned to the invisible braids thread...that would be the reason I will not be on here today from about 1pm to about 5or6 ..so excited[Image: smiley-excited001.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon