Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

I have barley grass here. I don't use it. The hops is giving me enough anti-androgen.

No the barley grain is that good as the oats..and is oat flakes the same as oatmeal..

As far as I know, barley grass is used as an anti-androgen, not the grains.

I suppose the difference between oatmeal and oat flakes is not big. I checked the nutritional label on my flakes, and it's good enough, in vitamin B6. There is even β-glucan in it. Mel (itjust4fun91) was prescribed β-glucan for arthritis.

Hey all,

I wanted to mention that since I started NBE I weighed 116-118 well I could swore I gained weight (I was expecting to see aleast 120 or so, but I still weigh the same but have grown an inch across the nips, about 1/2 inch above, and about 1/2 under titas, waste about 1 inch, and hips 1 inch, so I think and hope I am putting fat on in the right places but how come the scale doesnt show it, before I started I was very under nurished, oh my face filled out some too.. so anyway I am growing in all the right places, well except the waist would like to stay small in that area..got to get back on track with exercisingBlush but kind of nice to see those inchs without huge amount of weight...Smile

Good morning Susan,

Are you sure there was no gas? Your waist may be better than the measurement. If it isn't, fenugreek will help. Maybe more than exercise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon